GGG has locked my account for 1 month without any explanation

You need to link to the image directly, not a webpage that has the image embedded :)
Images

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 28, 2016, 3:34:41 PM
Call the FBI or Homeland security!!!!!
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Kanboss wrote:
I've already email contacted GGG, and provided all the personal information included my credit card number. However, GGG still let me waiting. After a few dumb reply, GGG just ignored me. A month is gone and zero reply to my email. I brought few support pack in the past and they even do this to me. Hah, I have nothing to say to this company.

They do NOT lock accounts for no reason. Sometimes the reason is as simple as you logging on from a strange IP address, which prompts an email to be sent to you with an unlock code. The only other reasons I am familiar with for accounts being locked involve breaches of the ToS. You say that they gave you "A few dumb reply"... None of these gave any indication as to why your account was locked? I find that HIGHLY suspect.

This.
Those "dumb replies" probably contain a valid reason why you are locked.

GGG usually don't explain why you were locked, from what I've seen. As you can now see (in the images linked by the OP) they just say they can't give out details about it.

I think they realise that if they tell people the specific reason why they were locked, people will dispute it.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

GGG usually don't explain why you were locked, from what I've seen. As you can now see (in the images linked by the OP) they just say they can't give out details about it.

They give the reason of not having looked into it properly yet. That would have to be deliberate deception on their part. Also if they did lock it due to botting or something like that: Why ask for credit card details? That makes no sense to me. This looks rather like typical corporate ticket system based confusion to me. Basically they have some "processes" (which do not work properly of course) and no one cares or is personally responsible.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

They give the reason of not having looked into it properly yet. That would have to be deliberate deception on their part. Also if they did lock it due to botting or something like that: Why ask for credit card details? That makes no sense to me. This looks rather like typical corporate ticket system based confusion to me. Basically they have some "processes" (which do not work properly of course) and no one cares or is personally responsible.

What were your emails that you sent? I don't see why they would ask you about credit card information unless you were disputing a charge of some kind.
U MAD?
Lmao they came into my post and remove my photos but not answering my problem, what a shame. :)
Anyway, I am posting it again.

[Removed by Support]

After the last mail I uploaded, they did not reply me anymore.
Ignoring all my email and my inquirers.
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 30, 2016, 9:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info