[2.4] Veruso's Earthquake: Battering Ram Earthquake Build Guide

Goodevening everyone :) So, I suppose I'm back to making build guides :o

If you are interested in making your own builds, then submitting them as build guides to the forums, check out my "Build Help" thread, which is in my signature.

Anyway, onto the build.

DISCLAIMER: This build is not OP, nor does it face-roll and destroy t10+ maps... as for Atziri, I have zero idea, never done her since 2.1 lol, i will give it a shot though as soon as i'm comfortable.

Explanation

So, the way this build works is that, well, it's your typical EQ build, but it just uses Veruso's Battering Rams Alongside Marohi Erqi and Meginords Girdle, I will not URL those 2 items, as it will be in the "gear" spoiler below.

Why Veruso's?
Well, first of all, from my perspective, its not used, and i like using items that aren't used :P

Also, its super cheap to get, and its incredibly handy.

Now, to analyse the item itself.

Lets look at the positives.

- Increased attack speed balances out the slower attack speed from Marohi Erqi.
- Increased Armour is whatever
- Increased Movement Speed is helpful to balance out the -Movement from Marohi Erqi
- Increased Stun Duration on you shouldn't be a big problem, as long as you get Unwavering Stance before getting the gloves lol
- 4% Increased Melee Damage per End Charge is the main reason why i chose these gloves for my version of the EQ build family... a quick explanation is as follow: I have 7 End Charges on my tree, I can get 8 via belt corrupt, but i don't... anyway, 7 x 4 = 28% WOW MIND BLOWN... so, yeah, whilst 28% melee damage isn't a substantial OP amount, its a nice amount lol.
- Shock Immunity at max End Charges is neat.

So, overall, its good :P

Skill Tree
Before i post the skill tree... For those who remember my old build guides, i will no longer be typing up paragraphs worth of Skill tree descriptions, as that's a huge waste of my time and well, everyone should know the rules of the Skill tree, which is: Get what you need.

So, in this case, if you need life, get some, if you need damage, go right ahead, just, follow the tree, it has a nice balance of both, like, damn, i know how to make trees :P

Tree

Those attribute nodes are for gear and gem levels and other shit.

Juggernaught Analysis

This is gonna be short and sweet, at the moment, i have only taken the Endurance Charge nodes, however, i will go for the movement speed and 2x chest armour nodes whenever i feel like it... but the whole point of Jugg for this build is for the Endurance Charges.

Gear
Here is my current gear

Please note, this isnt a "guide" in the conventional sense, if you get better gear, good for you, if not, well, good luck.

Additional Notes: I was originally aiming to get Kaoms Heart, because well, its sexy, but at the moment, due to my resistance balance, i kinda need to keep my chest lol... so, i got a lot of farming ahead of me!

Gem Setup

So, 6L EQ is as follows: EQ, Faster Attacks, Conc Effect, Added Fire Damage, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage

I did use Ancestral Protector to level, but it is no longer needed...

Ancestral Protectors 4L: AncestProt, Added Fire, Faster Attacks, Multistrike

Auras: Determination, HoA

LeapSlam + Fortify + Faster attacks = <3

Flame Golem is handy, but i sometimes forget to summon him... im lazy.

Character Sheet - Offense

Standing DPS

DPS w/ 7 Endurance Charges

DPS w/ 7 Endurance Charges + Atziri Flask (Boss Fight)

My screenshot skills are crappy, i know lol.

Character Sheet - Defensive

Defence w/ Determination

Bandits Don't even need a spoiler, its ezmode.

Oak, Oak, Oak.

:)

I still have further plans for this build, i.e. level it to 90 so i can get more life nodes :P

VIDEOS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET A NEW MIC.

As for other videos, like, a run through a map, i have a small amount of high tier maps, unless you want to donate some O.o lol

Anyway, if you have questions, please, let me know <3

Edit: For those PMing me about me forgetting the endurance charge node near templar, ill be getting that now, since, i got nothing else i need to seriously get, so, it will be that endurance charge, then life nodes from there on.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Sep 26, 2016, 6:06:01 AM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 7:05:38 PM
Wow nice build - keep it up.
PoE addict but still a noob and always looking for help :P
"
LoNeWoLF_anu wrote:
Wow nice build - keep it up.

Thanks man :)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
For those who do not understand why Veruso's is good for this particular build, here is something copied and pasted from my reddit post, by me

So, i have 7 Endurance Charges, right?
Verusa's = 4% increased melee damage per Endurance Charge, right?
You yourself, in that sarcastic yet.. accurate tone, said 28%, which, in this case, you are right.
so, if we see Juggernauts node "Unrelenting" You see 6% Increased Damage per Endurance Charge...
Now, although it doesn't specify which type of damage, it just means global... i strongly assume, otherwise, my life is a lie...
Now, that means i get a total of 10% increased melee damage per endurance charge
Now, 10x7 = 70... that's 70% increased melee physical damage.

i was yelling at someone :o

Reserved , i didnt knew these glove , nice to balance with mahori
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:
Reserved , i didnt knew these glove , nice to balance with mahori

:)

Quite nice, tested this Gloves on my reskilled standard EQ Marauder, works.

Keep up the good work mate :)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Quite nice, tested this Gloves on my reskilled standard EQ Marauder, works.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Thank you :)

Interesting. Thank you for the build.
Why are you using Multistrike Support with Ancestral Protector? Does it change anything at all?

"
DataSatan wrote:
Interesting. Thank you for the build.
Why are you using Multistrike Support with Ancestral Protector? Does it change anything at all?

oh nice, a reply on this thread D:

Not really, i mostly used it when i was levelling, i don't use it anymore coz, i don't exactly need it :P its just a spare gem setup thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info