[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi there

First of all many thanks for sharing the build.

I am loving the playstyle, but are having difficulty sustaining dps and defense.
As far as I can see my gear is in many ways better than the on you have posted, but my numbers are WAY lower than yours, so I dont get whats wrong? and hopefully you can help me to further my char!

Life: 4872 (ive taken 3 more lifa nodes than you, but have way more life on gear than you)
Armor: 4815 (28%)(you have almost twice as much, but the links from your gear only provides around 150 more armor than my gear?!? *see both my amu and belt - only thin I lack armor or eva on is my boots...)

Dps: 37.7/27.1k (unbuffed)
Granted my Lacerate is "only" lvl 17, but a lvl 20 will not create your numbers by a long shot. Especially since my amulet is way stronger than yours...so i dont get it :(

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0JWAthDjwR1RNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEY2xpVIWAkmyb4KCoppTB3Ne826DpSOu08BTwtPfxAoEF0QzFGt0d-TjJQR1eXWGNZ_loaXz9gQWEhY3BkUmVNZadl8GebaGVo8nTtdPF1Tnaseu982YFBggeDX4TZhO-FUoZgivCLT4zPl3mbaqIApo2tja4-rlCvbLCruR28n702vqfAZsGLwaPDM8SCxq7PftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8932SPcy90346_xL_ms=

With regards

I have the same problem as you....but i see something that can make the difference.......i think.......take a look at his "ATTACK PER SECOND"..he has something like 7.00+

my dps is 29k without anything but my attack per second is 4.09.......if we can reach the 7.00++ we will get his dps.

Cruel (help Krait) +%Phys Dmg

Krait or Oak ??

oak give +%phys dmg , Krait give % atack speed ?
"
Shamanpk322 wrote:

Cruel (help Krait) +%Phys Dmg

Krait or Oak ??

oak give +%phys dmg , Krait give % atack speed ?

I took the %physical damage.
I've been having a lot of fun with this build, however I recently came into a bunch of currency and I'm looking at how to go about switching out the BoR for a 6L chest and a good helm, what would you suggest?

"
Midjet wrote:
I've been having a lot of fun with this build, however I recently came into a bunch of currency and I'm looking at how to go about switching out the BoR for a 6L chest and a good helm, what would you suggest?

Abyssus + chest of choice. Maybe carcass jack, belly of the beast, lightning coil or simply a good rare chest.

Wonder if snakebite gloves would not work well for this build to add some poison to the mix? Seems like it would be a nice combo with the bleeding attacks.

No rumi flask is a crime if playing a gladiator.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 24, 2016, 3:26:15 PM
Is this viable for guardians as well?
Deleted
Last edited by Yunojelly on Oct 29, 2016, 5:26:31 PM
Someone was able to reach the 49k damage without any buff.....im at 25k...lvl 87....i dont have the uber labyrinth....but my skill tree is the same !!! My gear are almost the same...i have half of his damage.....Someone can help me with this ????

Last edited by khirtyz on Nov 4, 2016, 2:35:50 PM
Ill try this one gonna start a toon as we speak to see how fat i can lvl it ill post my progress an thoughts on build ty you for ur effort and time to bring us this

40 min game play act 1 done all side quests lvl 13 220 dps

ok now is getting faster finished act 2 in 30 min with quests lvl 22 with 1100dps
Last edited by luisarantes on Nov 5, 2016, 8:22:03 AM
Im not completely understanding the way you are solving your mana problem? Im currently 42 and mana flasking constantly. Any help?

Lvl 42 in cruel ACT 1 (maybe 2 by the time you read this)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info