[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
jgundlach wrote:
"
Krobelux wrote:
"
Is there any way to make this build work without Soul Taker? I'm a noob and a weapon that costs 100 chaos is prety expensive, but I already built my skill tree towards this. No dice?

Just use high normal damage rare axes. Buy a Jack the axe for the 100% bleed chance so mobs blow up. Run Herald + Arctic Armour, or Hatred + Arctic Armour and keep a mana flask on you or go two points at the bottom and get the mana leech to sustain mana.

I need to go this route mana regen.I did Google cant find answers.

% Physical damage leached as Mana. If i take 2 skill point what returns will i get mana wise.

The Physical part i don't understand. On your Character where do look?

PLS Help. I don't have a Soul Taker yet. One finger player. In the heat of moment i lose my one finger and die? So sad. I want to improve my mana situation.

I started to use it last night, what a world of difference.

If i knew this i would have used it from the start and spec out once i have the axe.

It should be included in the list.

Tnx for pointing this out.

Question time:
1) When i selected those two tree nodes (Mana leech Phy...),I came across a situation that i lost mana leech. Is there a spell or any other that could interrupt this.
I carried on playing for the rest of the night all was ok.

2) Selecting Soul Taker axe, AS and Physical or one of the two. Any suggestions?
Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 10, 2017, 12:57:15 AM
Lvl 86 now, did merci lab today.

Spoiler

Gear isn't the best, there is still some improvements to be made (lion's roar, better jewelry, better axe to replace jack, legacy versions of bor and soul taker). 5.2K HP now, no jewels yet.

Clear speed is great in T8-T9, didn't get to higher tiers yet. Currency piles up fast and can certainly say this build is perfect to finance your future characters.
Hey, thanks for the build its great!
level 70 now and just did merci lab (easy)
only 3,5k life (still building gear) but i took another route because i wanted more jew slots.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQaLCVgKJgthDkMR1RNMFCAV7BfhIOMhYCb4KCoppSyFLlMwdzIJNZI17zrtPAU8LUMxR35OMlBHV5dZ_loaXz9f2mBBY3BkUmVNZ5toZWjybEZs2G87cmxyqXTtdPF2rHfjeA182YFBg1-DzITZivCLT5d5n9-iAKlurj6vbLCrtfK3PrkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsGLwaPDM8SCxPbGrs1fz37Tb9P82L3awdun4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8933Mvjr_go=

want to take the life nodes next.
GEAR:
Spoiler

flask:

i didnt want to skill the stats so i took a big attribut amulet.

around 55~k dps with aoe and 75~k with concentrated effect
Just need more life gear (ring, boots maybe amulet if i somehow get the stats)
Last edited by Baldry on Mar 11, 2017, 10:27:26 PM
What do u think about Haemophilia?
(New to PoE, don't know how to link items exactly)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Haemophilia
Hi. im wondering when or how to use that 3 buffs or what to do to have mana for leap slam and atacks
"
NavvyJax wrote:
Hi. im wondering when or how to use that 3 buffs or what to do to have mana for leap slam and atacks

After you get soul taker, you no longer need mana for leap slam and attacks

second line from bottom in item stats
Last edited by anvilgod on Mar 12, 2017, 9:12:51 AM
Yeee i found it in FAQ aswell :D just one more think, should i use any auras buff before 70 ? ;>
I'm SSF, and there's no reliable way to farm Jack the Axe. If I take Blood in the Eyes ascendancy, I'm at 50% chance to bleed. Would that be enough or is Jack mandatory? I'm also far away from Vagan 7 so...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I found these nice jewels

anyone interested? im looking for about 1.5 ex for the first one and 3 chaos for the second
"
BraidBread wrote:
I found these nice jewels

anyone interested? im looking for about 1.5 ex for the first one and 3 chaos for the second

Nice Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info