[2.4] Slayer Ground Slam 2H & MH/DW versions [EHC] (RIPPED)

Fortify might be a good option, added fire is somewhat fake dps against anything with decent fire res. Keeps fortify up 100% too. toyed with melee damage on full life, the constant slayer leech might keep it up most of the time, but is likely to fail when you really need it.

With a 6l warchief, bloodlust could be a decent link too, although the totem is probably inflicting bigger bleeds than we are.

I did have a decent steel ring, but listed it for what I thought was a decent price, and it sold. Have to try and get another. I really need life and a bit of res too though which gets expensive.

just died to shavvronne in core, extra dmg and shocked ground, maybe something else too, got to 97 which felt like it took ages, updated OP with the gear I died with
Dayman.
Budget gear substitutions for this build?
I think minimum you need a 450+ dps mace, you can drop arctic armour and run off mana/manaleech, should run maps to t10 easily

for 6l you can always get 'celestial justicar' divination card

or super budget 5l just drop inc aoe or faster attacks

not too sure on prices for these, might be a bit out of reach for a completely new build, I would try marohi EQ till you get enough currency for better mace/gear, the tree should mostly be the same
Dayman.
remade a mainhand groundslam variant, fairly strong

heres a vid of it doing a shaped strand map

also updated OP if anyone want to check the variant build
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Nov 1, 2016, 5:26:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info