[2.4] Slayer Ground Slam 2H & MH/DW versions [EHC] (RIPPED)

Gear

Flasks

Passives

Bandits
Oak, Kraityn, Oak

Jewels
using a single rapid expansion, the rest have at least life and a damage mod

Gem Links

Ground Slam
Ground Slam|Melee Phys|WED|Multistrike|Added Fire|Inc AoE/Conc/Blood Magic

Ancestral Warchief
Ancestral Warchief|Melee Phys|Conc|Blood Magic|WED|Added Fire

Leap Slam
Leap Slam|Blood Magic|Faster Attacks|Fortify

CWDT
CWDT|Immortal Call|Blood Rage|Increased Duration

Auras
Hatred, Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour

Enduring Cry
Enduring Cry|Blood Magic

Character Screen

extra thoughts:

Lion's Roar Flask, More damage and knockback, get more damage out of the voidheart ring?

Devoto's Devotion, I swapped from one because I couldn't get the enchant I wanted, having faster attack speed with this set-up is great.

I could drop fortify from leap slam and put in enduring cry, freeing up a socket for herald of ash + an extra gem on the gloves if I ever 6L on the chest piece.

gloves with vulnerability on hit, might be worth it, word of fury is awesome though, and you run the risk of bricking the gloves

with better gear could drop the diamond skin maybe head towards armour mastery soul of steel, might drop 4% life node to get there quicker

need to divine some of the gear, could look for upgrades may try craft some new things with essences

brass dome has jumped up in price, I got mine for 5ex+130c.

I want a 600+dps mace

Phys reflect is easy, to be safe I swap melee phys with fortify (from my boots)

Ground slam has a pretty big range, might consider getting the ground slam radius enchant.

maybe tree can use some fine tuning idk..

Died in core map from shavronne

Gear when I died at 97

Tree @ 97

-------------------

Mainhand dualwield groundslam variant

Gear

skill

Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Nov 1, 2016, 5:31:21 AM
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2016, 5:18:13 AM
Come on and slam! FrankerZ
Amazing build, +1s all over the place. A true standout for hipsters everywhere.
I've just started a groundslam slayer in essence SC.
Influenced by wanting something anti-meta, and I said I'd try something based on next interesting helm enchant I got. And I got groundslam angle on a devotos....

So plan is to try and maximise aoe and attack speed.

Was thinking probably Kaom's, but Brass dome is interesting (don't like -ve move speed though!). Cherrubims + iron reflexes also considered.

My Mace is no where near as good as yours, but hoping will do the job. Will try and craft another on the side.

Debating running BM keystone too, stay more pure phys. Not sure yet though. Was thinking impact for more AOE, but guess brutal fervour is a better option really.

Not 100% decided on voidheart or not either, I guess probably worth, but with steel rings or even warden's brand available it's not a no-brainer.

Planning something more like https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQGRBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ48FCAUcRXsGJEaOCE0IVUnICcvLPst0jkOOlI62Ds7PAU8LT38QKBBP0MxRrdHfkz_UEdR5l4TXz9gkWFSZU1mVGdYaGVo8nKpdO12rHdTeu982YIHgpuDzITZhO-FUoV7hmCHaooiivCMz49gkFWQbJd5mjubLZ7Fn9-iAKknqZStja9stC-3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xq7KkM9-02_WWNi92WHZfNrB3D3kUeSt6UbqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9kj3Mvjr_go=

Bit more softcore! If I go BM I'd drop the duelist leech.

Last edited by Carlovski on Sep 29, 2016, 9:26:22 AM
Thank you for sharing your build. I'll add it to the list :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Carlovski wrote:
I've just started a groundslam slayer in essence SC.
Influenced by wanting something anti-meta, and I said I'd try something based on next interesting helm enchant I got. And I got groundslam angle on a devotos....

So plan is to try and maximise aoe and attack speed.

Was thinking probably Kaom's, but Brass dome is interesting (don't like -ve move speed though!). Cherrubims + iron reflexes also considered.

My Mace is no where near as good as yours, but hoping will do the job. Will try and craft another on the side.

Debating running BM keystone too, stay more pure phys. Not sure yet though. Was thinking impact for more AOE, but guess brutal fervour is a better option really.

Not 100% decided on voidheart or not either, I guess probably worth, but with steel rings or even warden's brand available it's not a no-brainer.

Planning something more like https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQGRBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ48FCAUcRXsGJEaOCE0IVUnICcvLPst0jkOOlI62Ds7PAU8LT38QKBBP0MxRrdHfkz_UEdR5l4TXz9gkWFSZU1mVGdYaGVo8nKpdO12rHdTeu982YIHgpuDzITZhO-FUoV7hmCHaooiivCMz49gkFWQbJd5mjubLZ7Fn9-iAKknqZStja9stC-3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xq7KkM9-02_WWNi92WHZfNrB3D3kUeSt6UbqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9kj3Mvjr_go=

Bit more softcore! If I go BM I'd drop the duelist leech.

yeah been thinking about steel ring, haven't had one drop for me yet though. Was looking at Hegemony's Lacerate build and he dropped Hatred for blasphemy+vulnerability, might be worth a test see how it feels.

also added youtube video
Dayman.
Maybe just use a witchfire brew for vulnerability? Especially if using voidheart.
Ok, Pretty much in my complete setup now (may tweak support skills a bit), although still need to get merc and uber ascendancy points.

It's not the best test, but it's destroying dried lake, and did from lvl 61. Attack speed was pretty good with a Marohi. Once I switched to my coronal maul and devotos it got crazy.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Tree at lvl 70
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQthDHAOPBQgFHEV7BiRIVUhYCcvKaU6UjrYOzs7tjwFPC1AoEMxR35M_1BHUeZTu14TXz9gkWFSZU1mVGdYZ5toZWjycql07XTxdqx3U3rvfNmCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuGYIdqivCPYJBVkGyaO57Fn9-iAKU1qSeplK4-r2y3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nv9XAZsT2xq7KkM9-1ljYvdrB3D3kUeSt6UbqGOw47w7vTu988B_z3fVh9zL46_4K?accountName=Carlovski&characterName=Thatgroundslammeta

Gearing wise, should probably go Kaom's, but I like having the extra links for utility, and a 5l warchief. If I can get a nice pair of 20% more attack speed gloves maybe I could use though. Life total isn't great at the moment.

Cherrubims was a late decision, it's underrated I feel. Have to go Iron reflexes really though, which is a bit of a point sink, but ok if you are going for the DOT nodes anyway.
Was thinking Carcass, but colours difficult, and really don't need the AOE, hitting most of the screen with just slayer AOE and templar area, not even taking Impact.

Voidheart is probably worth, if you can grab the Dot cluster - the poison while bleeding makes the poison proc a lot more consistent.

Tooltip is a bit weird, I kind of assumed that with all the attack speed, it would scale really well with flat phys, but it isn't that impactful. Will try and get a nice steel ring, but may be better getting a cheaper WED and ok phys two-stone.

The groundslam angle enchant, and threshold jewel are a nice QoL boost, not sure how necessary with multistrike though. Was toying with dropping multistrike for better mobility, harder hits, so bigger bleeds and to add another straight damage gem. In which case the angle is good. But Multistrike does make it a lot smoother to play.

Possibly just one jewel and a radius enchant is best option though (radius gives you more angle indirectly anyway)
Last edited by Carlovski on Oct 3, 2016, 6:20:11 AM
Just crafted a new mace

Alted the cruel + life on kill. Regalled t1 attack speed.
Feeling brave so I blocked suffix and exalted, hit t4 flat. Which is a result as better than craftable, but could have been a bit luckier!

Not sure what to do next. I wasn't going to go blood magic, but could craft it, or could craft WED, which would be an ok bit of damage.
Or slam it. Hybrid would be great, high WED roll pretty good a high ele flat roll would be ok and even + to gems not a rip. Leech not bad too.

Keeping craft open is best for keeping value I guess, but probably not going to sell anyway.

yoji posted a video about a ground slam build, in his links he uses fortify instead of added fire, scaling the poison/bleed more than mine, he also using vuln/blasphemy it looks quite good.

some new gear I started using:

looking for a steel ring atm
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Oct 4, 2016, 12:29:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info