Uninstalled.

"
morbo wrote:
Uber Trials are the closest thing to an actual, non-oneshot, difficulty you will get. Too bad you are not interested, because they are nicely difficult until you learn the layouts, then get back to being easy.

Uber Trials, what's that? Oh, something else that only rarely drops?

Nevermind.
Last edited by RogueMage on Sep 24, 2016, 5:00:04 AM
You have 5k combined hp getting into maps trying to play self found, do you expect to be running t15 maps self found at level 70? lol
"
-Self found is terrible,

Nah , adapt or die....
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
"
I was having fun till i got to lvl 70, then i realized how poorly designed this game is, i saw the BS of experience on death,

He he...............where do you come from...kiddy player....roll a HC char....and start to use yr brain bobo...(hard encounter on softcore=do it when u just lvd up...)
I do agree on the Self-Found. Maybe have a choice for players at the beginning whether to go Self-found or normal. Like Runescape ironman or something but still always Self-found players to party other self-found players. TBH i love playing self-found as i find it way more rewarding with the RNG.
"
TBH i love playing self-found as i find it way more rewarding with the RNG.

cheers!
Sadly ,no ladder for sf..(soo easy to implement...just need a check at char selection=no party or trade allowed....)The true Hardcore...(GGG think that the true hc is trading/group play...lol..)
Last edited by Lazze on Sep 24, 2016, 7:32:34 AM
"
frenrihr wrote:
-Enemies do too much damage, i have like my resistances maxed at 75% which is the cap, almost 4k hp and more than 1k ES and still getting a lot of damage and i only expect this garbage to get worse, no wonder why people is playing full ES builds with Life steal. Your game is bassically who oneshots first.The other day i saw a streamer with 1 hp and TONS of ES, that should tell you something.
Should it tell me that streamer used CI?
Nevertheless, I agree that
"
OP does have valid points don't dissmiss him lol

"
RogueMage wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Uber Trials are the closest thing to an actual, non-oneshot, difficulty you will get. Too bad you are not interested, because they are nicely difficult until you learn the layouts, then get back to being easy.

Uber Trials, what's that? Oh, something else that only rarely drops?

Nevermind.
The problem is, they don't even drop. As much as I dislike trading, if trials were tradeable items like maps then I could at least have an option to buy missing ones, not to rely solely on GGGSRNG.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
One thing for sure i'll agree on is the damage of some things.. It can be very frustrating to invest extremely heavily into defenses and STILL get one shot though layers of defenses that just leave you scratching your head like.. WTF?

All it does is just adds to the clear speed meta even more in the end because in A LOT of cases the best solution in this game to overcome certain bosses and certain maps and situations is just MORE DAMAGE.

I mean after a while you get to the point where once you invest heavily into defenses and still run into situations where you get destroyed you just decide to not worry so much about defenses and just worry about getting it dead before it kills you. Reducing fights to as short as possible so you dont even have to deal with mechanics or deal with the boss's one shot attack.. Just nuke that shit down before it gets to that point.

The fact that boss's have such a heavy amount of crit is one problem as well as just attacks that already do big damage and then combine that with they can crit.. of course you can run to a boss that never does half your health in damage then out of nowhere get one shot by it critting. Almost forces everyone to run Enfeeble.. It does force builds into certain things you will have to run on all your builds.. Fortify comes to mind.. Hell i utilize at minimum the 3 stock end charges available on ALL my builds in some way.

I would rather see something like increased Life of boss's and reduced crit chance or one shots from normal attacks that are not telegraphed. I would rather have to build for damage to work the boss down but also have to get defenses for a sustained but fair fight not just an RNG one shot fest where i just need to destroy the boss before i have to deal with mechanics or any of that. I WANT to deal with their mechanics.. but not at the roll of the dice that im gonna get one shot through 10K+ Effective Life or 15-16K ES.

Self found is also something i would like to see maybe in the form of a league of its own or even a league that self found is the focus and if need be adjust the drop rates for such or make certain content more probable to drop certain items or bases to those items meaning a better chance for that unique on that base to drop so you could more reliably farm your gear to build something you want as you progress it self found.
I know they cant balance the game around self found while trading is available for obvious reasons but they could play around with the idea of a league of self found or even just more longer duration races of self found like 1M around the last month of a normal 3M league when ALOT of the players have already dropped off because they are done with 40/40 or whatever reason players stop halfway or so into a 3M league. Do it in some way that doesn't really divide the player base.

Just my thoughts.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
The problem is, they don't even drop. As much as I dislike trading, if trials were tradeable items like maps then I could at least have an option to buy missing ones, not to rely solely on GGGSRNG.

Tons of people in global 820 giving them away or selling them for 1 fuse - 1c
Last edited by pierceeee on Sep 24, 2016, 8:13:21 AM
The point is they aren't tradeable objects so you can't buy one when you need it. 820 helps but you have to waste time waiting for needed one. And when I run a map I don't read it even if it is on, because I usually play builds than can't be played while watching a TV (yeah, I know, that's totally my fault :p)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info