Uninstalled.

Not gonna waste my time with this game anymore, maybe ill go back when you decide to eat your pride and fix your game, and you should be worried because it was really easy to me to make that desicion, i was a new player and im pretty sure all your other new players are going to quit to and for the same reasons.

-Labyrinth sucks

-Exp is bad on purpose, like Ragnarok online bad BUT with even worse penalties than Ragnarok Online if you die.

-Enemies do too much damage, i have like my resistances maxed at 75% which is the cap, almost 4k hp and more than 1k ES and still getting a lot of damage and i only expect this garbage to get worse, no wonder why people is playing full ES builds with Life steal. Your game is bassically who oneshots first.The other day i saw a streamer with 1 hp and TONS of ES, that should tell you something.

-No ingame trade system.

-Self found is terrible, like Diablo 3 pre LOOT 2.0 bad, so im forced to trade to get better stuff, everything i have was found by me but if i want to get better than that i would need to trade.

-Crafting RNG sucks, is better to just trade, which sucks again, so it sucks x2.

-Bosses spam shit all over the place.

-Your mobility is poorly designed and you know this and are ABUSSING this to create ARTIFICAL DIFFICULTY by adding, the Lab with its BS traps and your bosses spamming shit all over the place.

-The map thing is a good idea but poorly executed, just another RNG mechanic BS.

-People resign and dont finish their characters, they dont get to lvl 100 unless you are no lifers that abuse a skillbuild whatever that is OP.

-Melee is not viable, bad mobility, enemies doing too much damage, bosses spamming shit all over the place and TRASH tier melee skills, prevent them to be viable.

-Most of your skill design is terrible, and this is the main reason you dont retain new players that dont get past the first act, they just look bad, not all of them but most of them are too simplistic visually and mechanically, specially melee skills. Movility skills like flame dash are unresponsive AS FUCK. Also your whole "gem skill system" is boring, new players only get a few of this gems and they say "well this sucks" and they leave, because they dont see any skill progression, what you call skill progression is crap, plain and simple.

I was having fun till i got to lvl 70, then i realized how poorly designed this game is, i saw the BS of experience on death, the whole lab locked ascendancy points, i did normal and cruel lab, and i was planning to try merciless but no fucking way i was gonna do ubber after seeing how BS the Ubber trials were, no fucking way.

So yeah, thats it for me, i had some fun, not gonna lie, sadly you killed the game for me.

Bye, not gonna see any replies, so dont even bother because you are wasting your time fanboys.

Last edited by frenrihr on Sep 23, 2016, 11:38:52 PM
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2016, 10:08:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Everybody doesn't like something.
Some valid points in the OP.

Sorry to see another go. :(
OP does have valid points don't dissmiss him lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OP has valid points but throwing a hissy fit like they had been isn't exactly justified.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Almost 4k life what could possibly go wrong.
"
frenrihr wrote:
i did normal and cruel lab, and i was planning to try merciless but no fucking way i was gonna do ubber after seeing how BS the Ubber trials were, no fucking way.

Uber Trials are the closest thing to an actual, non-oneshot, difficulty you will get. Too bad you are not interested, because they are nicely difficult until you learn the layouts, then get back to being easy.

Some of your points are valid, but the way you present them is shit.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I agree with the op that game is too hard for casuals who dont invest time to learn mechanics of the game.

I disagree that d3 was bad before loot 2.0, it needed more skill to actually kill something, and no sets.

Also would like to see angry review about the game from a person that actually managed to spend more than 100 hours on this game.

Think op has syndrome of undergeared lvl70 who kicked first gear wall and made poor choices and now whole game is against him.
Spreading salt since 2006
I complitly understand how it feel.
Last day i pay for uber lab run, whas abouth 3300 HP and MoM with caped resistances.
I run pass necro and skeleton, got cursed and died next sec. It whas not even time to use potions.

Traps are pure Movment skills and potions tests. I do not use blink arrow ofcors so runing and dashing is bad idead so i got destroyed. Honesly after frst fail i whas more then upset so daying second time whas just bag of mix feelings regardin how anoyed i alredy whas. The endles maze of traps coridors realy realy anoy me especialy with poison darts. And spare me of common BS, geting one stuter is way more then inaff not to mention its hard as it is for loot of people.

Agen i agree with what he say becouse in one point i have same expiriances.
Curently only thing tha make this game playable is extensive expiriance and/or easy to pick up meta. If you tray and be difrent you better be ready for world of pain.

Ther is one thing to have hard content and unbalanced game and other to make people so unresonably mad. I know patiance and expiriance get rewarded but att what price it come some time it can be just unberable for some people.

Curently i feel that end game lab is to big of a steping stone all considering, low level items beses should not drop, level 65 to 85 is usles and sad part is when you get there you wont do mach more then 90-92. Even poe trade will make you strugle for base things so you can imagine doing things on your own. I think GGG shold not misleed new players so mach with ower complicated things.
Low item bases that item filters ignore making them defencles not even realising, having usles low level mods that make no sense of progresion and all sort of unecesery crap.

I just hope they gona do some cleen up becouse lest face it its geting outh of hand.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Sep 24, 2016, 2:48:34 AM
"
frenrihr wrote:
-The map thing is a good idea but poorly executed, just another RNG mechanic BS.

I'm very curious about this. If you don't like RNG mechanics, why do you think maps are a good idea? Pretty much the whole idea of maps is craftable, RNG dungeons.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info