[2.4] CI Pathfinder Blade Vortex

pretty sure u can HC with this build easily, just be more defense orianted then damage orianted,

change to CI at 68+ if not 70, so u can use high level items, some require lvl68, some other req 70, just check at lvl 60 what ur future ES items lvl req and then respec when u can actually use them.
"
leograf wrote:
Can use the same in HC? And at what level should I take CI?
Thank you!!
u can use my build in HC if u take more like 40% ES from passive tree and ur want to get ci at about lv 68-70 :)
Using a really similar build. Problem is I'm having a hard time beating Shaper. 2 attempts so far and got destroyed in the second phase. Guess my damage is not on par with yours. In your video, you deplete his HP bar real quick and I'm taking a way longer time. Those vortex pools are destroying me, cause he has plenty of time to fill the screen with them and I'm not skilled enough to kite them and avoid the Shaper lol.

Can you just give me some tips to maximize the damage?

My 2 vinktar's are "adds lightning damage to attacks" as the ones you had when made the guide, and because of that I was running the Phys to Lightning gem. I'll try to change that for the Controlled Destruction one. In the video you made, were you running the same vinktar's or a conversion one? Here's my actual gear:

I can't afford a lvl 21 BV gem right now and I tried to corrupt mine with no success (at least I kept the 20% quality lol). Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers.
"
opethsland wrote:
Using a really similar build. Problem is I'm having a hard time beating Shaper. 2 attempts so far and got destroyed in the second phase. Guess my damage is not on par with yours. In your video, you deplete his HP bar real quick and I'm taking a way longer time. Those vortex pools are destroying me, cause he has plenty of time to fill the screen with them and I'm not skilled enough to kite them and avoid the Shaper lol.

Can you just give me some tips to maximize the damage?

My 2 vinktar's are "adds lightning damage to attacks" as the ones you had when made the guide, and because of that I was running the Phys to Lightning gem. I'll try to change that for the Controlled Destruction one. In the video you made, were you running the same vinktar's or a conversion one? Here's my actual gear:

I can't afford a lvl 21 BV gem right now and I tried to corrupt mine with no success (at least I kept the 20% quality lol). Any feedback would be appre ciated. Cheers.
try to change one of ur vink with spell damage one :) and replace rumi with diamond flask with shock immune on it and u will be fine :)
<3
Bandits?
"
LoCoTiCs wrote:
Bandits?
Kraityn/Oak/Alira
+
Would you mind critiquing my CI EHC build? Character is Graydot. I just bought a Taste of Hate and DPS is looking solid. Need advice on how to properly roll the last two flasks and most efficient way (cheapest) to get more ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info