[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Wouldn't it be good to go for iron reflexes? Feels like I'm a bit squishy atm, tho im only at 5.3k life.
Would you be able to look at my profile and tell me if i geared my guy right. currently i need more int on my gear which is proving to be a pain in the ass
"
iMythic wrote:
Would you be able to look at my profile and tell me if i geared my guy right. currently i need more int on my gear which is proving to be a pain in the ass

i went iron reflexes for a little bit more DR.

you can take a look at my profile, i'm running something similar. having issues with dex and int atm.
Hey Guys! curious, will Kitava's Feast work?
What ur tooltip damage
"
iMythic wrote:
What ur tooltip damage

i was using a hezmana's bloodlust 5L prior to atziri.

EQ tooltip with hezmana's: 10k
EQ tooltip with atziri: 16k

have a 400+ pDPS 5L 2h-axe as well before hezmana, around 10k
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hey Guys! curious, will Kitava's Feast work?

pretty sure EQ does not qualify as a single-target melee attack, so you're losing out on the unique part of the axe.

poetrade has it selling now at 43c cheapest. you can get a 400+ pDPS axe with 15c.

edit: hezmana's 400+ pDPS is now selling for 1 alch. get that, get a jeweller's touch for 27c. you're 1 step away from Atziri.
Hi guys,

What axe would you recommend, Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe or Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe?

Thanks,
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi guys,

What axe would you recommend, Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe or Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe?

Thanks,

Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe is 9c cheapest right now on poe.trade, 363 pDPS.

if budget is a concern, get the cheapest Hezmana's (400 pDPS), then 27c for jeweller's touch for 5-link, and you're good.
Not sure if anyone has asked this already, but can Voidheart be used temporarily if you don't have Cospri's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info