[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

What about curse setup without cospris? Insted of temp chains or enfebleee, what could we use?
Don't make this build with poison with double curse at level 68 , realy sux....

Go to traditionnel eartquake build, with belly and aura , back repad decay to a other gem.

i have 5L hezmana with cospri's will , 5.8k damage on eartquake and the damage over time with poison is very very very very very very low...

With a normal earthquake and marohi , the clear speed is more fast and more safe...

Last edited by Mystrielle on Mar 11, 2017, 9:31:51 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
blekotacz wrote:
"
smakst wrote:
I don't see any viablity on the budget side here... It's damn how expensive for a league starter!

the expensive variation (cospris and disfavour) are required if you want to run uber izaro, shaper, uber atziri. You can easyly play with hezmana, then uul netol, general rare armour with one curse and herald of ash.

This so much... SOme people seem to not get the core requirements of a good league starter/budget build. It has to be good without the expensive gear and be able to farm up to the expensive gear. Then it has to be very good when you get that expensive gear. And this build is VERY good with it. With complete gear Uber Lab will be a cake walk.

I can even do it easily now with my very mediocre gear...

Bro how much chrome did you spend to color your cospri's. I'm gonna get bankrupt and i still can't color it. At this rate i'm gonna have to sell my kidney to get those colors XD
Question, the ancestral warchief is suggested linked with Bloodludt Support. And that applies extra damage to bleeding enemies.. but what in this build cause bleeding ? I might be missing something :p
Last edited by Ziakah on Mar 12, 2017, 1:31:34 AM
"
Bro how much chrome did you spend to color your cospri's. I'm gonna get bankrupt and i still can't color it. At this rate i'm gonna have to sell my kidney to get those colors XD

Used 1200 chromatics. I hope you are using vorici calculator and not just spamming your Cospris by hand.

"
Ziakah wrote:
Question, the ancestral warchief is suggested linked with Bloodludt Support. And that applies extra damage to bleeding enemies.. but what in this build cause bleeding ? I might be missing something :p

Well, the weapon? Only use Bloodlust in the setup when you have a Disfavour or Uul-Netols Embrace.
Why no Iron Reflexes?
any advice how to get the right colors in the cospris?just spamming chromes? I just spend 300 chromes on my 5L and icoldn`t get them right...
"
gretser wrote:
any advice how to get the right colors in the cospris?just spamming chromes? I just spend 300 chromes on my 5L and icoldn`t get them right...

Rule of thumb: NEVER spam chromes when you try to get 4 off colors on a 183dex armour xD Maybe you should read up on how the socket colors are calculated. The higher the requirements of an attribute, the higher the chance a socket will be the color of that requirement. In case of cospris, MANY green sockets.

Use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In the case of Cospris, the best way to do it is use the 2R1B craft. 757 chromatics on average. But as that needs high level vorici to do, I went with crafting 2red. Uses 800chromatics on average to get the colors you need. I ended up needed 1200 on my 5-link but that might just be my shitty rng I have this whole league up to now...
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 12, 2017, 4:50:00 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Going to use this build as an Uber Lab farmer. Wouldn't it make sense to get Iron Reflexes for that? As Izaro pretty much only deals physical damage, the physical damage reduction would be much more helpful to survive those potential one hits than chance to evade. Especially as both Atziris Step and Cospris give us a massive amount of evasion.

Any thoughts? Worth it to invest 3 points for that?

So I went ahead and tested this. This is SUCH a huge boost to my Uber Lab farming. Argus and Izaro are much easier to kill with 46% phys damage reduction (this is without however many endurance charges I can get). No more one shots or even near one shots. Would definitely recommend this as a valid option for lab farming.

If you're going to do this, spec slightly differently. Go down from Golems Blood, and then across and up into the leech nodes. It's the same number of points, but you don't need any extra to get to Iron Reflexes. It also allows better access to the mana leech notable. I also got the jewel slot next to Golems Blood via the dex node instead of the strength node. The more dex the better for gem levelling reasons.
Check the post from ANALizKALa on page 39, he also specced into Iron Reflexes:

"
ANALizKALa wrote:
They just nurfed EQ more than other skills. It is really sad. I can say that they nurfed ONLY EQ in radius lol... But buffed a lot of overpowered skills like BV.

Asked Norse for some area changes or changes to skill tree or aoe skill gem and he replyed>>>>: Personally have no clue, clearspeed will take a hit but bossing will still be fine

So this is my skill tree: www.poeurl.com/69U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info