[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
HateToWait wrote:
"With Jewels we want Life and Area"
Why Area? I take jelewes with phys dam, dam, phys dam with axe/two hand etc. and all of this give me same dps like area
Physical damage% & Damage% & area damage% makes poison stronger while twohanded phys, melee dmg etc does not
Any other main skills i can use with this build? Earthquake is fine and all but maybe...
Are there any specific gems that I want to stop leveling at a certain point, or do I level all gems to max as soon as I can?
"
Azykriel wrote:
"
HateToWait wrote:
"With Jewels we want Life and Area"
Why Area? I take jelewes with phys dam, dam, phys dam with axe/two hand etc. and all of this give me same dps like area
Physical damage% & Damage% & area damage% makes poison stronger while twohanded phys, melee dmg etc does not

Physical damage% with axes buff poisons and bleeds but not phys with two handers?
Wow what a build,

iv had am amazing amount of luck this league with drops i was able to buy that cards for the disfavour and pulled a fantastic axe out and then 6linked it myself, this is my current gear.

Spoiler

Iv just killed the minotour and iv tried uber atrizi but died 6 times at the first boss. im sure its because i dont know the boss too well as in norm atziri i kill it in seconds i dont learn much about it lol.

any sugestions on how to take this toon further would be nice. (my profile should be public to see skill tree and such) i find it difficult to get better rings or necklace due to inteligence and resists >.<

again ... what a fantastic build!!
After a break of about 3 years, this is my first league since Domination where I've made it to the endgame content. I've found this build to be quite enjoyable and versatile, but a bit lacking in damage when running the guardians and shaper. Haven't attempted uber atziri yet but I'm sure it's doable as well with my gear, which can't be improved on much further.

I'll try cyclone and see if that improves anything, but it feels a bit harder to control.

I have 7k life and my unbuffed tooltip dps with EQ is 19k (31k with conc. effect). Warchief tooltip dps using blind instead of melee damage on full life is 31k. I've also respeced out of the endurance charge passives since I rarely found myself getting close to 7 charges in boss fights. I've also had to take a few of the +30 int and dex nodes due to attribute requirements.

Spoiler
Last edited by veried on Jan 7, 2017, 9:44:41 AM
"
veried wrote:
After a break of about 3 years, this is my first league since Domination where I've made it to the endgame content. I've found this build to be quite enjoyable and versatile, but a bit lacking in damage when running the guardians and shaper. Haven't attempted uber atziri yet but I'm sure it's doable as well with my gear, which can't be improved on much further.

I'll try cyclone and see if that improves anything, but it feels a bit harder to control.

I have 7k life and my unbuffed tooltip dps with EQ is 19k (31k with conc. effect). Warchief tooltip dps using blind instead of melee damage on full life is 31k. I've also respeced out of the endurance charge passives since I rarely found myself getting close to 7 charges in boss fights. I've also had to take a few of the +30 int and dex nodes due to attribute requirements.

Spoiler

Do you have 7k life with that gear?
<Danish Einherjers>
"
lyricalmenace wrote:
Are there any specific gems that I want to stop leveling at a certain point, or do I level all gems to max as soon as I can?

The only gems you want to stop leveling are whatever you use in your CWDT setup.

You have to keep those low so they proc at a low damage threshold. Everything else should be leveled, of course you can hold off until you have the stat requirements to level them further, but you should get that ASAP.
"
veried wrote:

Your gear is pretty good. That Phoenix ring ...o_O. I've noticed the same thing in boss fights. Very rarely hit 3-4. I'm still levelling so i am keeping all the endurance charges nods for now but as soon as i hit 95 and stop levelling I will respec all those points into damage/hp .. I don't think taking jewels nods is better unless you really have a 4 mods hp%+ triple dmg ones. Otherwise "Cleaving" node gives you much more dmg and rest in hp
Random question, new to the game and trying this build. It says to use a kaom's or Hezmana till we can afford the disfavour axe. Are the other axes in the same level range not viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info