I keep playing alot, I barely get any Ex !

this is one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26EJVjaEPto
"
Diffused wrote:
but I watched some videos, some zigididy guy and nerdlifter with Magic Find gear get 2 exalts a day, I will find it now on youtube and link it.

You are delusional! Lmao
Deliver pain exquisite
OP you are doing MF wrong. Stacking MF increases the amount of rares that drop greatly, as well as the number of junk uniques. The occasional good drop will help you. Mostly though, you will be doing chaos recipe or vendoring for alts/alchs, that you can sell. Stacking MF isn't gonna increase your pure exalt drops. This is a common misconception, and why I think magic-find is a bit of a noob trap. It can be a super effective way of getting rich, but you have to understand how it works, and be SUPER efficient.
U MAD?
so what do I do then, do I balance MF so I can do T11 maps without dying ?
LMAO he thinks MF makes ex's drop

That is some funny ass shit ''mang''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Optimal way to make money in PoE is to make a meta build, get some starter gear on it and then chain hundreds of maps per day.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
Optimal way to make money in PoE is to make a meta build, get some starter gear on it and then chain hundreds of maps per day.

what is a meta build ?
There is a big difference between playing a lot and playing efficiently.
"
Diffused wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:

what is a meta build ?

Blade Vortex Pathfinder would do. U can go Assassin to get PC but its much worse cause Cast When stunned-BV-PCoC solves that problem.

All u need is a 5L and some 50c worth of other gear. Then farm low tier maps or Dried lake to get 60C and get 30% Rumi, at that point u can facetank anything up to t12-t14 regardless of mechanics with 5k ES.

If u dont want to do red maps and feel like u wanna farm those Colonnades\Und Rivers\Promenades and such then your build is done.

There are other good builds out there atm, but BV takes the #1 spot cause u can afk facetank anything while watching movie on second screen.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Sep 22, 2016, 2:48:21 PM
I don't understand if ex is so rare where they all came from? There seems to be plenty of people have tons of exalts. But there's no recipe, and everyone says they're not farmed and to be really lucky to get one. So where did they all come from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info