[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Hey guys,

i love this build so far, cleared all T15 maps with easy but i can not handle Guardians or shaper.

i am not sure what to change to beat them.

changing volls to BV since i dont have a helmet with 30% chance to not consume?

going for more ES? (6,6k with asp gloves, 7,1k with IIR gloves)

changing lifeleech setup? (i could not beat white phoenix with lifeleech gem in 3link or with dmg gem)

will the rings with +%ES make such a big difference?

thanks for help
Thoughts on next upgrade? Still messing around with gems, please advise.

Does the conversion vinktar's screw up elemental equilibrium?

Last edited by Anbokr on Jan 6, 2017, 2:31:32 PM
"
Anbokr wrote:
Does the conversion vinktar's screw up elemental equilibrium?

only with flat phys to attacks somewhere
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Also do you guys suggest yolo-essencing gloves with insanity or did most of you just buy the gloves outright?
I've crafted 3 pairs, 2 were bricks and 1 was worth about 2 ex and sold really quickly. You're gambling just like any other craft so it really depends on how much currency you have and how badly you need new gloves. I picked up 2 essences via corruption and bought the third so overall it was worth it for me but it could have just as easily been 3 bricks too.

I bought a 150ES pair with 38 int for 1 ex yesterday that I'm happily using now. I was waiting to get insanity gloves until after I rolled my diamond rings so that the %ES mods would make up for the mediocre ES you get on the cheap ones. Hovering around 9.2k with my current gear.
Last edited by supremePINEAPPLE on Jan 6, 2017, 10:09:26 PM
Im still loving this build, but i had difficulties managing uber lab, so i rolled a char specific for that (EQ Jugger) and now im kinda wondering how i can finish uber lab with this character? im saving currency all the time and hopefully i'll get there :) Thank you so much for any help!

Edit: I just mean what would be the best way to improve toughness so i don't get oneshotted by a fully buffed izaro :D
Last edited by Sprutfarbrorn on Jan 6, 2017, 7:14:00 PM
Most of your gear isn't very good ES-wise and you don't have %ES rings. Start scouring poe.trade for deals.

Rings will be a huge upgrade if you get decent rolls and would probably be my first focus. Being a trickster gives you a little more flexibility since you don't need elreon's mod so you won't use nearly as many divine's as I blew through while rolling my rings.
"
desperado2044 wrote:
Hey there,

Assassin here.

I m going for a Dual Curse Setup with CWDT (low) + Wardlords Mark. What should be my second Curse?

I ve heard about a Steamer going with Poachers Mark. Wouldnt that kinda mess up my Elemental Equilibrium (Ice Dmg)?

So should I go with Warlords + Poachers or Warlords + Assassins Mark?

Poacher's is great for mapping and perma flasking - but only on maps that have such poor layout that your flasks are down often. Linear and outdoor maps you should be nuking stuff fast enough to sustain flasking.

No, ice damage won't screw up EE. Only lightning or fire damage will affect your EE (that's your primary damage.)

Assassin's Mark is a great crutch for when your build lacks crit consistency, but as you get more jewels and nodes that supply crit (and all 6 power charges) Elemental Weakness is the higher damage curse, shredding 48% all resists at 20/20.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Most of your gear isn't very good ES-wise and you don't have %ES rings. Start scouring poe.trade for deals.

Rings will be a huge upgrade if you get decent rolls and would probably be my first focus. Being a trickster gives you a little more flexibility since you don't need elreon's mod so you won't use nearly as many divine's as I blew through while rolling my rings.

Thank you, im at 9k ES now and it's going better, i think my second problem is just that my discharge is to unpredictable, aslong as i discharge constantly my Life leech keeps my alive, but when i run out of flasks it starts to slow down and i get eaten, i think about rolling over to Assassin instead!

EDIT: Switched to assassin and finished uber lab fully buffed without issues, as soon as i lost any shield i leeched it back almost instantly!
Last edited by Sprutfarbrorn on Jan 7, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info