[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

I know this probably will be a dumb question but why no trickster variant? I mean you get cyclone for free and speed rigth?
NVM!
Last edited by gtkingsley1 on Dec 7, 2016, 9:34:08 AM
Any idea when this build is updated? Im wanted to start building this but im just unsure how the changes effected it. Im sure clearing is fine still, but boss kills?
"
pesadel0 wrote:
I know this probably will be a dumb question but why no trickster variant? I mean you get cyclone for free and speed rigth?

cuz op is noob lol. trickster >>> assassin for this build.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Build is very good for clearing trash but at some bosses it realy sucks in the matters of dps(60% less dmg from nerf feels so sad).However watching Zizaran and Havoc i found that some modification came in.

So what do you need for the new build:

-Shadow class with trickster ascendancy(you can go assassin,it's preferable choice,didn't test the assassin ascendancy yet because i prefer trickster for tankyness,free cyclone,shield charge,flame dash).

-Voll's protecor(chest piece that generate power charges on crit,can be 5 link or 6 link,doesen't matter at all because you have shield charge in it)

-Voll's devotion(the amulet wich generates endurance charges)

-Cospri's mallice(the sword that proc discharge skill when you deal crit strike)

For you gloves i chosed fingerless silk gloves for the spell dmg implicit(it's a decent spell dmg boost for discharge) and i crafted them using a essence of horror wich gives 3.5% crit for socketed gems.This helps cyclone to gain more main hand crit,wich automatically helps procking discharge frequently.Btw you will have the primary cast link in those gloves.

For boots,standard sorcerer boots with resists,30 movement speed is very good and the best es you can buy or craft.

For helmet hubris circlet is the best choice,preferable to have like 300+ es,double or triple resists.

Now lets talk about gem links

For gloves: cyclone+inc critical strike+power charge on critical+aditional accuracy

For armor:shield charge+faster attacks+fortify+aditional accuracy+inc critical strike

For boots:vaal discipline+vaal haste+faster casting+increased duration

For helmet: elighten lvl 2+purity of fire+purity of lightning+discipline

For cospri: discharge+elemental focus+increase area of effect.(you can take life leech if you don't have a vinktar flask,but i would take life leech especially if you play HC because reflect can destroy you if you don't have vinktar up,and even at boss fight it's risky without vinktar pot up).
Also conc efect is very good for boss fights.

Forgot to mention that you need the aditional accuracy because you don't use a vagan dagger anymore so you need to boost your chance to hit as much as posible.

For jewels take inc critical strike multiplier,critical strike with fire,cold,lightning skills,spell dmg,attack speed,% maximum energy shield.

For rings take diamond rings with 30% inc global critical strike chance and make sure the ring has also another inc global critical strike chance as explicit.(if you don't know what that means i'm gonna post a example of gear below).

For belt make sure to get one with +1 endurance charges,maximum energy shield,resists,strenght(if you need).

Example of gear that i use atm:

Spoiler

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA3RDkgPqxEvEVARlhXXFr8YXRslHNwgbiL0JIso-ioLKjgrCiy_LdIy0TW5PAU9X0GWRUdFfEZxSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfamNDZlRsC20ZbWxvnnBScNR0gXcHf8aAs4KbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMC4w2jHaPGo_6kUeTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mK2aO5u1nKSf36Evo6OnK63xrrO0DLQ4tUi4k7l8uZO-isBmwwnDOsrT0B_Q0ND118_ZW9te44TlGekC6rrrY-vu6_XsGOw47LDvfO-I7-vw1fId-Tf5pPv1

Thanks to Zizaran,to the owner of this guide,i hope will help those who love this build,and even for rookies,if you have any questions you can find me @ fenderbullet wich is my ign.Good luck and stay safe!

Last edited by fenderbullet on Dec 11, 2016, 12:30:28 PM
Spoiler
"
fenderbullet wrote:
Build is very good for clearing trash but at some bosses it realy sucks in the matters of dps(60% less dmg from nerf feels so sad).However watching Zizaran and Havoc i found that some modification came in.

-Shadow class with trickster ascendancy(you can go assassin,it's preferable choice,didn't test the assassin ascendancy yet because i prefer trickster for tankyness,free cyclone,shield charge,flame dash).

-Voll's protecor(chest piece that generate power charges on crit,can be 5 link or 6 link,doesen't matter at all because you have shield charge in it)

-Cospri's mallice(the sword that proc discharge skill when you deal crit strike)

For you gloves i chosed fingerless silk gloves for the spell dmg implicit(it's a decent spell dmg boost for discharge) and i crafted them using a essence of horror wich gives 3.5% crit for socketed gems.This helps cyclone to gain more main hand crit,wich automatically helps procking discharge frequently.Btw you will have the primary cast link in those gloves.

For boots,standard sorcerer boots with resists,30 movement speed is very good and the best es you can buy or craft.

For helmet hubris circlet is the best choice,preferable to have like 300+ es,double or triple resists.

For gloves: cyclone+inc critical strike+power charge on critical+aditional accuracy

For armor:shield charge+faster attacks+fortify+aditional accuracy+inc critical strike

For cospri: discharge+elemental focus+increase area of effect.(you can take life leech if you don't have a vinktar flask,but i would take life leech especially if you play HC because reflect can destroy you if you don't have vinktar up,and even at boss fight it's risky without vinktar pot up).

Forgot to mention that you need the aditional accuracy because you don't use a vagan dagger anymore so you need to boost your chance to hit as much as posible.

For jewels take inc critical strike multiplier,critical strike with fire,cold,lightning skills,spell dmg,attack speed,% maximum energy shield.

For rings take diamond rings with 30% inc global critical strike chance and make sure the ring has also another inc global critical strike chance as explicit.(if you don't know what that means i'm gonna post a example of gear below).

For belt make sure to get one with +1 endurance charges,maximum energy shield,resists,strenght(if you need).

Spoiler

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA3RDkgPqxEvEVARlhXXFr8YXRslHNwgbiL0JIso-ioLKjgrCiy_LdIy0TW5PAU9X0GWRUdFfEZxSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfamNDZlRsC20ZbWxvnnBScNR0gXcHf8aAs4KbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMC4w2jHaPGo_6kUeTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mK2aO5u1nKSf36Evo6OnK63xrrO0DLQ4tUi4k7l8uZO-isBmwwnDOsrT0B_Q0ND118_ZW9te44TlGekC6rrrY-vu6_XsGOw47LDvfO-I7-vw1fId-Tf5pPv1

Thanks to Zizaran,to the owner of this guide,i hope will help those who love this build,and even for rookies,if you have any questions you can find me @ fenderbullet wich is my ign.Good luck and stay safe!

thanks for explaining, can share some boss killing video to give us some sense how is the dps?
"
Saerah wrote:
Spoiler
"
fenderbullet wrote:

Spoiler

thanks for explaining, can share some boss killing video to give us some sense how is the dps?
gonna try to record a few in the next days and i will share it here!
Hey guys, first timer here I'm just leveling for this build, got Cospri's, 5link Voll and looking forward to try this build. Here comes some of my questions:

1) I talked to OP and he said trickster is good for starer guy like me so i want to try it. As i saw ascendencies in @fenderbullet skill tree i would like to ask in what order i should get em or at least which one is for uber lab?

2) Can i actually use this build without Volls amulet ? Any suggetions on it?

3) Which gloves and boots would be fine if i can't afford death's door and any decent aspeed gloves?

Thanks in advance for answers :)
"
Nihildari wrote:
Hey guys, first timer here I'm just leveling for this build, got Cospri's, 5link Voll and looking forward to try this build. Here comes some of my questions:

1) I talked to OP and he said trickster is good for starer guy like me so i want to try it. As i saw ascendencies in @fenderbullet skill tree i would like to ask in what order i should get em or at least which one is for uber lab?

2) Can i actually use this build without Volls amulet ? Any suggetions on it?

3) Which gloves and boots would be fine if i can't afford death's door and any decent aspeed gloves?

Thanks in advance for answers :)

Uber lab ascendancy is Frenzy charge or The damage over time one/increased energy shield recovery. This is offensive/defensive personal option. Up to you.

For trickster you want 3.5 crit gloves with cyclone, pcoc, Additional Accuracy and inc crit. Just like pathfinder, since we dont get the base crit from assassin. And now with the power charge generation nerf to blade vortex we don't need a 6link for cyclone.

You can do up to T10 without a voll's amulet comfortably.

Boots go with high ES/resist/movespeed sorc boots.

The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Not the biggest fan of the shield charge spell, is it completely necessary for the build? Suppose I am just asking if a pure cyclone discharge build would work with whirling for movement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info