[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
sampee wrote:

you should regal elreon rings with 1 good stat and multimod them with es% crit% and depending uf you need resists then resists otherwise accu
these are my rings

im aware of rings. i was asking about the jewels </3
"
"
sampee wrote:

you should regal elreon rings with 1 good stat and multimod them with es% crit% and depending uf you need resists then resists otherwise accu
these are my rings

im aware of rings. i was asking about the jewels </3

I posted you a search and in the guide there is one. For discharge there is alot of good stats available. If you want a 4 mod jewel there isnt alot of those in the market so just get what u can.

Also I don't know how much your budget is but I can see alot of stuff to upgrade b4 you buy 4 mod jewels. Im just assuming you dont have unlimited budget since ur rings aren't even crafted yet. With the price of good 4mod jew you can craft 1 or mby 2 elreon rings. Im just saying max es from jew is 8% while you can craft 20% to your ring. Also you get 12-16% crit chance and accuracy on top of that.
Last edited by sampee on Oct 17, 2016, 9:22:57 PM
anyone notice chance to hit drop by 1%

mine 92% before patch 91% after patch just login today and didn't touch or change anything

I'm confuse. stealth nerfed maybe?

btw main-hand accuracy rating are the same before patch
not stealth nerf, they updated tooltips, game used to presume highest level enemies you fight are lvl 80 i think before and calculated estimated crit chance accordingly, it probably calculates accuracy vs higher max level enemies now
IGN JustifiedF
how much discharge damage do you have?
"

I leveled to 41 with Axioms and blade vortex and switched to CoC discharge at 41.
Pick up a vagan dagger with AS/crit. and use Assasins mark on blasphemy. Level as hybrid until you can get 3,5k+ ES with CI. I don't recommend leveling as COC discharge without a Voll's devotion.

If leveling as coc discharge pick the crit with daggers node up until malice time, then refund. (Nightstalker)

When leveling rush up to the hybrid Life/ES pick that cluster up. Move down to scion and pick up the
crit (True Strike) and Hybrid ES/Life. Rush to any Life/ES hybrid nodes and crit nodes. Get all crit nodes/Defensive nodes ASAP.

When you start leveling with COC discharge make sure to have cold damage to attacks somewhere. (No fire/lightning anywhere!) And pick up Elemental Equilibrium. This is a huge damage boost.

Move to witch now and pick up the AOE. Now start getting power charges. Your last priority is Jewel Sockets and ES. (You can survive farming dried lake at around 4k ES) You might have to take a +30 dex node to equip Malice. That's fine.

Could you (or anyone) make an example tree of this?> Currently leveling this build (42) with voll's devotion/protector & other gear waiting. Would like to lvl as CoC but new to this class and not quite sure where to put the points during leveling.
Could someone help me out? I've dumped alot into this build and trying to figure out why for 1 I cant even clear dried lake merc at level 68 and for 2 my damage seems to be fairly bad against certain monsters. I'm level 68 and my current gear

I'm only using the neclace for now so that i can use my cospris im still off some stats.
"
SpitBlood wrote:
Could someone help me out? I've dumped alot into this build and trying to figure out why for 1 I cant even clear dried lake merc at level 68 and for 2 my damage seems to be fairly bad against certain monsters. I'm level 68 and my current gear

I'm only using the neclace for now so that i can use my cospris im still off some stats.

First off you don't have voll''s devotion on that right their is half the builds dps.

Second, your gems aren't leveled high enough yet. I cannot stress ebough the massive changes that come with each and every level you get on your gems. It's no joke. Your discharge is only 11 seriously that's the bread and butter of the build. Buy a cheap corrupted level 20 discharge and watch what happeneds.

Third take that critical chance out of discharge and put elemental focus in there and watch what happens.

Then go find jewels with critical multi.

And finally dude read the guide thorough and think about you build. You have to have patience with this build. But if you make the changes I just said I promise that alone will make a huge difference. Do it.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Is controlled destruction or elemental focus better linked with discharge? what gives more damage
"
Siggy1993 wrote:
Is controlled destruction or elemental focus better linked with discharge? what gives more damage

From testing inc crit strikes is more damage if you don't have diamond flask up, nothing is more damage than absolutely making sure 100% that you are critting. If you don't want to rely on diamond flask use conc effect for max damage and Inc Aoe for mapping.
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Last edited by maddognils on Oct 18, 2016, 10:20:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info