[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Hi.

First of, your build is pretty good. I love it so far. IO am level 71 assassin. I need to do my labs and get some more passives/jewewls to be gucci.

Question :

What do you rely on to leech ? Only viktar??

Thanks
"
Bruise wrote:
Hi.

First of, your build is pretty good. I love it so far. IO am level 71 assassin. I need to do my labs and get some more passives/jewewls to be gucci.

Question :

What do you rely on to leech ? Only viktar??

Thanks

Vinktar + cast when dmg taken - warlord's mark.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

In the endgame build the rings alone are worth ~7-10ex each and have a jewel that's probably around 20ex.

You are exaggerating the cost of this build to get started with though. I've highlighted cheaper options in the quote.

Curious why the rings would be so expensive. It's 2ex to multimod and 1 ex to put %es. The base 2 property elreon ring can't be that expensive.

I bought this one today for 2ex. Figured it was worth it since it's min 3ex just to craft the mods.

Was following it for 2 days and saw the guy lower it from 3ex to 2ex when no one was buying. Although when I searched for other multimodded discharge rings, they were all 10ex+ but I figured they were all just overpriced.

I have to say, the build does need quite a bit of initial investment to feel good. I've spent probably close to 15ex now and it's still rather iffy. Doesn't always proc discharge charging into packs and has some trouble with bosses.

EDIT: Also, what's the main purpose of blade vortex in the 6 link? For map clearing, I've just been shield charging around so it's never on and vs bosses, what does it do? For generating power charges on crit? Doesn't the cyclone already do that?
Last edited by Astrohawke on Mar 21, 2017, 5:05:27 AM
So I had used your old pathfinder version, but now I donot see your tree for that are u going to update the pathfinder version?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
So i got that already:

Gonna put Vaal Grace and Haste into shield.

Bough white helmet and it cost me like 4 ex to craft it and still it isn't that great, im rly unlucky, 2 slams was shit, so i won't risk again :p 400 ES needs to be enough for now.

I going for Elreon 8 since multimoded rings are mega overpriced at poe.trade. Should i search for other rings or multimoding mine gonna be ok?

Is it ok to run Life Leech in weap if im using the more speed setup without warlord mark? Its mega bad if i dont manage to kill bosses in 1 Vinktar rotation and i don't even wanna check higher tier bosses without it.

Im just getting REKT on bosses even with Life Leech, maybe its becouse of my low lvl or i dont know lol.
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 21, 2017, 11:21:55 AM
Why is the 2 mana jewel necessary?

If you have a 7 and an 8 Elreon ring, then both Shield Charge and Cyclone cost no mana.

Edit: Nvm,.
Last edited by CloudedInSanity33 on Mar 21, 2017, 6:09:59 PM
Good day sir! Thanks for the great build guide. Been following it for a while now, I'm level 80 atm, but having problems with doing yellow maps. I'm not feeling confident running them since I have low ES, currently sitting at 6.1k. Some tips on how to improve my gear and my survivability would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here's some of my gear:

My Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAceDXwN0Q5IEJIRLxFQEZYV1xhdGyUc3CBuIvQjNij6KgsqOCsKLL8t0jIyMtE0CjW5PAU87z1fRUdFfEZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1fJXfJfal-wY0NmVGwLbRlvnnBSdwd-WX_GgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauhxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZykn9-hL6crrfG0DLQ4uJO5k7xvvorAZsMJwzrKSsrT0NDXz9lb2YbbXuOE5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO-I8NXyHfk3-_U=?accountName=Firefistkun&characterName=IWantSomeNasty

Thanks a lot bro!
Last edited by Firefistkun on Mar 21, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
"
Firefistkun wrote:
Good day sir! Thanks for the great build guide. Been following it for a while now, I'm level 80 atm, but having problems with doing yellow maps. I'm not feeling confident running them since I have low ES, currently sitting at 6.1k. Some tips on how to improve my gear and my survivability would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here's some of my gear:

My Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAceDXwN0Q5IEJIRLxFQEZYV1xhdGyUc3CBuIvQjNij6KgsqOCsKLL8t0jIyMtE0CjW5PAU87z1fRUdFfEZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1fJXfJfal-wY0NmVGwLbRlvnnBSdwd-WX_GgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauhxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZykn9-hL6crrfG0DLQ4uJO5k7xvvorAZsMJwzrKSsrT0NDXz9lb2YbbXuOE5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO-I8NXyHfk3-_U=?accountName=Firefistkun&characterName=IWantSomeNasty

Thanks a lot bro!

I have around 6k ES as well and don't feel it's difficult to run even easy red maps like shaped strand. You should just pop flasks, shield charge into a pack and kill it with discharge.

The links on your chest are messed up though. Don't run a 2nd discharge in chest without the helm enchant. 5L setup should be cyclone-COC-blade vortex-inc crit-PCoC.

EDIT: Actually the reason you are probably super squishy is because you're running vinktars without a shock removal flask.
Last edited by Astrohawke on Mar 22, 2017, 1:56:02 AM
Shock can be a problem there its a big dmg multipler on u
You can also try life leech in weapon instead of controlled destruction, im running it atm becouse i felt like without vinktar i just need port to town on bosses fights.
I started running shaped strands when i was around 6k and it was ok. Im now like 7k and Atolls are also easy.
Get the shock immune on ur quicksilver and maybe try that life leech gem

So backing to my problems, its getting better with the more lvls i gain, probably with more dmg i gonna leech better and survive more boss fights, now i don't see how i could run without Life Leech, maybe boots enchant gonna help a lot. I saw ppl doing guardians and even shaper with Discharge, what gem setup would u recommend for it?
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 22, 2017, 4:26:16 AM
so i got a question right now im lvlv 82 with 7200 es res capped
before i jsut use (100% accuracy shield and run with 2k hp but bored cos of reflect(propal\bly only 1 thing that could kill you) so
when i swap for new items i have about 94% hit ratio with cyclone and charge i cant say right now about other stats but they doesnt matter that much to be honest
so my questionm is tooltip shows 50k avg dmg with 7power and 4 endur charges
so firt of all 50 is litteraly 200k dps right ? if i always proc discharge with full charges
and the second how about use this shield just cos (hits cant be evaded first of all totaly solve problem with accuracy so its freee a lot stats but only cos volls protecton such a bad armour( even when i played on pre nerfed coc i noticed that ) so you cant get really got amount of shield without both body and shield
i also thought about other spells cos of that but sunergy with cospri just insane
so again

so my questionm is tooltip shows 50k avg dmg with 7power and 4 endur charges
so firt of all 50 is litteraly 200k dps right ? if i always proc discharge with full charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info