Build of The Week S06E02 - Hitma47's BurningWarp Elementalist

neat but i wouldnt beat my meat, ir8 2/420
I love the hat!!
God, I can't stand that voice.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some don't, but GGG will make sure to push it down your throat to make you like it.
"
"
Jerle wrote:
Lightning warp feels really clunky xD

Maybe APM will be the new meta next league and this guide is just getting us ready :o

Starcraft of Exile minigame inc

I hope so. "Press right click to obliterate everything" -build are way too boring.
That's why I like life based BV Pathfinder. You need to keep your flasks up and your CoH-PCoC-BV setup running, move fast, keep up your fortify and react fast 'cause you're always in melee range. Fail any of these and you're pretty much deader than Hillock.

So really, really I hope clunky skills like this will become 'the meta.' We NEED to fail and die because WE f***ed up instead of dying to "Well, you just didn't have enough life/Armour/ES/Resistance to survive one hit from that."

--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
Siin44 wrote:
I kinda cant stop, but everytime i hear "in standard" I just quit the video....

"
maxlmantis wrote:
"standard" boring...... tzzzzzz

Spoiler
This is lame. If you're gonna continue this "build of the week" thing, at least give credit to the ones that created the builds.
A simple google search and date comparing would have shown who thought of this build first.
nice build, gz to the one who made it and thanks for the nice video & presentation BEX :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Hey, Bex

Can you make a build guide for Templar?
I just cant find anything in the web that is good enough.
May be the discharge build is good, but can you offer an alternative?
"
XelSelenius wrote:
Hey, Bex

Can you make a build guide for Templar?
I just cant find anything in the web that is good enough.
May be the discharge build is good, but can you offer an alternative?

Any crit elemental build is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info