The Atlas of Worlds Supporter Pack Cloth Map

Well, guess there will be many happy people which can clean their desks,cars and even floor with this amazing map, all for only 220$, get yours today!
"
Slaytronic79 wrote:
at this point it's not supporting the game isn't in a crowd funding time period when you support things you donate because you care not because of what you get there should simply be a donate button where you get nothing that is true support not this hey we'll sell you this crap and call it supporting us lol

"give assistance to, especially financially; enable to function or act."

Thanks google, that sure was hard to learn the definition of support.

Just as well, the game is free-to-play. It is based entirely off optional purchases - and even if it was purchase to play the game, it would still be supporting the game. That's what the word means.

Purchasing ANYTHING from ANY business is financially supporting that business. Regardless of product or compensation received for your support.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Sep 21, 2016, 4:00:01 PM
"
220 USD for the cheapest version? are you kidding?

You do realize you get a little bit more than just the map for that money right?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I liked the map when it was first announced in the supporter packs, so I went straight to Chimera supporter pack. Well, indeed my wallet feels a bit empty for the month.

Hopefully I can get the map smoothly.
"
ScreenName wrote:
Wow. >10000 people spent >US$200 on supporter ks. Well done GGG!
sayf
uh im so buying the phoenix pack tommorow i want that cloth!!!
who would ever spend money on this game? all they give you is a cloth for cleaning your glasses... this game is officially sightest imo. pandering to only those with glasses
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
no map names?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
All the butt hurt ITT about not being able to buy the map outright is fucking ridiculous.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Oh you are so evil GGG! Do you know how evil you are?! You made me log in to write this response after not being active or playing the game for nearly two months!

I want one of those!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info