[2.4] [SC] Pwn's FreezeCaller Permafreeze T15 bosses 200k DPS

Nice build. Better for groupplay, pretty bad for single play i imagine.

The dps on your statt screenshot is 156'859. Not "over 160k"
Last edited by ZePample on Sep 28, 2016, 9:55:18 PM
"
ZePample wrote:
Nice build. Better for groupplay, pretty bad for single play i imagine.

The dps on your statt screenshot is 156'859. Not "over 160k"

Screenshot is kinda old, my average hit is 49k now. You also aren't accounting for the damage from Orb of Storms or the additional 39% More damage from Hypothermia that won't show up on tooltip. My damage is easily over 200k at this point.
Fresh builds all day.
Impressive build!

Orb of storms is primary skill, its easy to avoid reflect with it and storm call is for bosses only. Orb will freeze any white/blue/rare/exile without problems and rest of party can finish.

With guardian support, lot of nodes still missing and non quality lvl 18 gems it looks like this

Last edited by NambrVan on Oct 4, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
Yeah, you can actually perma-freeze white and blue mobs most of the time with just Orb of Storms.
Fresh builds all day.
I have not been playing this build recently as I've pretty much taken this as far as it can go.

Sadly, all of the T16 bosses are immune to freeze and this build doesn't do well against bosses that it can't freeze.

I will be happy to continue to answer questions for people interested in doing following my guide but I've been spending most of my time with my Oro's Ancestral Warchief Totem build and my Doomfletch Prism Inquisitor builds.
Fresh builds all day.
Hello,

Thanks a lot, I'm trying your build (leveling phase).

Any way to avoid reflect ?

Edit : and, Is Vaal Lightning Trap the only way to proc HoT ?
Last edited by Cormus on Nov 16, 2016, 5:41:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info