[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hello, playing this build in legacy at the moment, made character few days ago. I can say its really fun and interactive build, you need to keep up frenzy and power charges at all times. Using frenzy, barrage and lightning arrow. Its really fun build.

You can use blood rage for easier keep up of frenzy charges in mapping. Also if you don't have enough currency for snakbites with vulnerability on hit you can use this setup.

You are going to be attacking with frenzy (to keep frenzy charges up) on single target anyway. Cast on crit gloves are pretty cheap.

Also this flask is really good, probably best life flask you can get.

How much accuracy should I aim for? With ice golem I have around 1800 but I think this is too low.
"
DiabloAny1 wrote:
How much accuracy should I aim for? With ice golem I have around 1800 but I think this is too low.

Get on one of jewellery flat accuracy rating, about 280+ should be enough. Will put you at 2300+ rating.
Last edited by XeonioTheImmortal on Mar 28, 2017, 9:12:48 AM
This still works right?
im lost

why did you help alira for Power Charge

and why did you pick 1 frenzy charge for tree and not all?
"
im lost

why did you help alira for Power Charge

and why did you pick 1 frenzy charge for tree and not all?

power charge is out of the way where the frenzy is close and along the way to the other skills
Last edited by Wildenemy on Mar 28, 2017, 8:08:57 PM
oops wrong thread
Last edited by Zoso34 on Mar 28, 2017, 11:47:31 PM
Hei Guys,

great build so far! First time i got to T15 Maps and Dmg is still fine in them. When i hit 93 (10% missing) i will try a T16 Map.

I have around 10-12 ex and considering my next updates.
- Save more EX and buy Legacy RotC
- Buy 6L Opus and Barrage Enchant Helm or Dying Sun Flask
- Replace Jewellery with increased Chaos Dmg + flat chaos damage

This is my actual gear (5.6k HP, Ele Weakness Capped, 19.9K LA & 8.5K Barrage in Town, 20K Eva)
Spoiler

So, save up for a RotC or buy a 6L Opus with Barrage Enchant Devotos? I also found a Taste of Hate i will use in T15 + Maps. For farming Strands i swap in

and still oneshot all the packs... So AOE Damage is not the Problem, but for Guardians/Shaper i should up my Single Target Damage i think.
Last edited by DiabloAny1 on Mar 29, 2017, 3:52:56 AM

If I can get reach of the counsil legacy is better or I stay with the death opus?
Your vaal pact skill tree for more damage, needs about 50-60 more int and str for your skill gems.
You sure its viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info