[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Piety was so nice to die for me she gave me a tabula lol

lvl 32 atm

Death's Opus Death Bow is expensive so i went with Death's Harp Death Bow until i can afford the Opus
Any reason to change the tree if you have a legacy legacy RotC bow in standard etc?
Censored.
So, is it not necessary to grab the extra frenzy charge + charge duration nodes on the skill tree anymore?

^ Current gear, doing fine but 500 fusings still cant 5l opus lol

I feel a lack of damage(probably because the amulet and the drillneck nerf) on LA with the LMP, will see how it is without it. I also picked up the extra power charge because I'm not at as high of a crit chance as expected and it helped me while lving up to the higher levels.

Edit: Tried slower proj instead of LMP and found myself shooting just as much if not slightly more due to less arrows so less area to cover, how does it feel for anyone else?

single target feels fine, not using a 6l tho. Didn't pick up the extra frenzy charge yet as I don't feel it's needed.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 6, 2017, 4:21:36 PM
"
NetherPrime wrote:

Edit: Tried slower proj instead of LMP and found myself shooting just as much if not slightly more due to less arrows so less area to cover, how does it feel for anyone else?

single target feels fine, not using a 6l tho. Didn't pick up the extra frenzy charge yet as I don't feel it's needed.

Try GMP instead of LMP. Damage reduction isn't much more, but extra coverage is huge for pack clear speed.
I like how most of you seem to have 120+ chaos worth of gear already.
"
buddhababy23 wrote:
So, is it not necessary to grab the extra frenzy charge + charge duration nodes on the skill tree anymore?

I take one duration node but not the fourth frenzy charge, it's definitly doable without the duration node because of the movement speed.

"
NetherPrime wrote:

^ Current gear, doing fine but 500 fusings still cant 5l opus lol

Why didn't you buy Jeweller's Touch or get Vorici service? 500 fuse is brutal.

"
projectoffset wrote:
I like how most of you seem to have 120+ chaos worth of gear already.

No-lifer here, I did better last league. Six to eight hours playtime per day.

nice build@op, though the passive tree isnt perfect. is nonsense to take celerity e.g., life nodes > level 90 now. interesting option is to use point blank with barrage btw.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Mar 6, 2017, 6:47:11 PM
Hey guys, love the look of this build and will hopefully get one geared up when I get some spare time!
I was wondering if you guys think it would be viable to use the Vaal Pact Damage passive tree OP included with Queen of the Forest, as that is one of the main appeals of the build for me, because the main appeal of the Belly of the Beast is the Life it provides yeah? (Sorry I'm still relatively noob when it comes to understanding overall balance and mechanics of characters). If so, would I still be able to get the helm (+2 barrage) and brineroot boots for max damage? Or would I need to respsec the tree into a bit more Life?

nice build@op, though the passive tree isnt perfect. is nonsense to take celerity e.g., life nodes > level 90 now. interesting option is to use point blank with barrage btw.[/quote]

Celerity did get buffed but really the only reason to take celerity is for the clearspeed it gives you, movespeed = clearspeed = efficiency = currency generated. It isn't like the build is skimping on life nodes or anything. Yeah point blank with barrage is interesting but if you do use it you probably need to spec out of king of the hill since you would be constantly pushing them away in that case. You could also just grab point blank on the tree if you were farming shaper or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info