[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Having lots of fun with this build, but I have massive fps issues when blowing a pack up with lightning arrow. does anyone else have this problem or is it my ingame settings. (don´t have that problem with my other builds)
I have posted here before, I did upgrade a few pieces and enchanted my rings and amulet with chaos damage, but I still lack damage, I have no problems with Phoenix for example, but the fight takes atleast 3-4 minutes and its kind of struggle.

What should I focus on now?

Thanks!
"
pitlordpwnz wrote:
Having lots of fun with this build, but I have massive fps issues when blowing a pack up with lightning arrow. does anyone else have this problem or is it my ingame settings. (don´t have that problem with my other builds)

My fps drops as well, especially doing atziri, but I believe it's related to your ingame settings, my computer is outdated so I can't complain much. I read somewhere about fps drops related to a certain amd card, but can't remember where.
Hey, how much currency i need to make this build work for T11+ maps?
Ok, I`m sold.. Wanted to play Barrage so long, havent really done it so far. This is it.

Things need to get enchanted.. Some gems are missing.. Really looking forward to start playing.
GG
IGN: VodeniZec
Hello, enjoying the build so far, changed over from BF. lv 88 atm
I have most of the gears required (for the corpsi will version)
problem is i only has 5.4k hp and die very often in t15+ maps especially on boss, almost any hit can bring me to 10%hp or one shoting me, im missing a few life nodes (maybe around 20%) but still those wont add up to 6.5k hp like some of the people posted here

all 4 jewels has 6+% max life

p.s. edit to show my gears
Last edited by sivertry on Jan 13, 2017, 7:35:17 PM
"
sivertry wrote:
Hello, enjoying the build so far, changed over from BF.
problem is i only has 5.4k hp and die very often in t15+ maps especially on boss, almost any hit can bring me to 10%hp or one shoting me, im missing a few life nodes (maybe around 20%) but still those wont add up to 6.5k hp like some of the people posted here

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sivertry/characters

can someone take a look at my character "FlurryRed" breach and let me know how to fix the squishy problem

Hi, do you have life in almost all your gear ?
You can have "#% increased maximum life" in jewels too.
I have 5.8K at this moment, with life in almost all my gear and in all jewels.
I am in level 92 at this moment.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
jacarishe wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
Hello, enjoying the build so far, changed over from BF.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sivertry/characters

can someone take a look at my character "FlurryRed" breach and let me know how to fix the squishy problem

Hi, do you have life in almost all your gear ?
You can have "#% increased maximum life" in jewels too.
I have 5.8K at this moment, with life in almost all my gear and in all jewels.
I am in level 92 at this moment.

heya i edited my original post to show gears, all my jewels has 6+% life as well
Anyone use Vaal lightning trap instead of wither - wondering if it's a viable replacement
IGN :HanBolo
"
Jarex wrote:
Anyone use Vaal lightning trap instead of wither - wondering if it's a viable replacement

Why not both ? It is viable, but only necessary on post 2.4 content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info