[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Are we supposed to be res capped? With all those uniques its kinda hard.
"
YZF wrote:
Are we supposed to be res capped? With all those uniques its kinda hard.

Yes, this build (or any good build) should be res capped. It is difficult with all those uniques, but jewels are a great source of res (you can get just over 20% of a res from a lone jewel) so try to fill it out there. Also, if you're really struggling then perhaps lose the Devoto's Devotion for now and get a res helmet, that should really help.

Just want to say how much I'm enjoying the build. I rerolled my lvl 90 BV Assassin into this and even with only the basics (5L reach, 5L Queen), ive been able to do red maps with some deaths, but that will become deathless once I get the gear correct. Loving this build! THank you
Right so into level 58 as this i got sick of it....maybe its good end game but leveling wise its total garbage sorry and needs a lot of invesmet early on to progress at enjoyable phase

I respeced for blade furry and im finaly enjoying playing poe again, i invested like 1-2 chaos per item and most of my items still total self found garbage and im weking through merc atm np also Breaches are no longer problem

i may respec back to ranger again when items prices drop and ill have some currency to spend
Last edited by Vas3k on Dec 5, 2016, 5:46:07 PM
I didn't played PoE since Perandus, so I'm back with this build ! A3 Cruel for now, really great !

I was wondering, how do you keep power charges up ? Unstable Infusion is enough ?

I'm also a bit sceptical about taking Deadly Infusion before Toxic Delivery, but I guess you tried that before.
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
I didn't played PoE since Perandus, so I'm back with this build ! A3 Cruel for now, really great !

I was wondering, how do you keep power charges up ? Unstable Infusion is enough ?

I'm also a bit sceptical about taking Deadly Infusion before Toxic Delivery, but I guess you tried that before.

Unstable infusion will be enough in my experience. The real work is trying to keep frenzy charges up.
"
Vas3k wrote:
Right so into level 58 as this i got sick of it....maybe its good end game but leveling wise its total garbage sorry and needs a lot of invesmet early on to progress at enjoyable phase

I respeced for blade furry and im finaly enjoying playing poe again, i invested like 1-2 chaos per item and most of my items still total self found garbage and im weking through merc atm np also Breaches are no longer problem

i may respec back to ranger again when items prices drop and ill have some currency to spend

Dunno what you are doing wrong mate. I am back from perandus and I am cruising through all content so far. lvl 62 and I am clearing everything really fast.

I just level'ed like a standard physical bow char with hatred / herald of ash and phys dmg gems / bows and slowly but steadily I am switching into pure chaos dmg setup.
@cmphx

The use of Blood Rage is kinda hidden in the snakebite play style section. Suggest adding it under your gemming section.

Also - thanks for guide!!
In you skill tree , for the jewel socket.

the one upper the blood drinker is useless , go pick the one upper the acrobatics 30% chance to dodge , they are both 3 skill points , but you win 8% dammage
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
In you skill tree , for the jewel socket.

the one upper the blood drinker is useless , go pick the one upper the acrobatics 30% chance to dodge , they are both 3 skill points , but you win 8% dammage

Except now you have to have 41 intelligence instead of 21 on your gear which is more than likely going to result in a lot more damage loss.
personaly, i feel like this build is quite strong even in the leveling. i dont know what you guys is doing wrong when you say you are lacking dmg. get a death harp and its enought to carry you to map (no kidding, i changed this bow at lvl 72).

for the survavibility its decent. i havent died to the actual content but i did die a few time from breach (they are OP as fk....).my gear are lacking and im missing lot of life so it doesnt help....(lvl 75 with 4k life only)

between, im streamming quite often now, using this build so if you want to see it in action, come to say hello (yea im a french (quebecois) streammer but my english is quite decent). im no where near OP gear but its getting pretty damn strong atm.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 5, 2016, 11:35:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info