[2.4]The Trivializer - a Maxblock Diary w/ videos

"
FireTruck992 wrote:
If it's not a hustle, I would appreciate if you could tell me in which order you picked the ascendancy points.

Also maybe a quick guide to the leveling on the tree.

It would be greatly appreciated.

I will figure out some leveling trees tomorrow and update the firstpost.

Also added second Guardian fight vs the Chimera:

https://youtu.be/kkdQ3JfwqBU

Boss is super easy for our build but you should take care of the Poison snake. (Take 2nd Lifepot with you for example.)
Hey mate, like the builds used Varunastra and Aegis, mostly because Varunastra. Well, wanted to ask you about - is that build viable with double legacy BoR? (which means alot hp and block chance there). I'm lookin up and test so much variations with endgame tanky-BoR build who able to do all maps (Uber and Shaper inc). I know a 6l-armor+good rare helmet are greatest option... but still. you know, i'm sick by the Bringer of Rain unique, and want maximum focus and idealize the build with it. I hope you can help or enlighten me with it. Thanks!
"
Hey mate, like the builds used Varunastra and Aegis, mostly because Varunastra. Well, wanted to ask you about - is that build viable with double legacy BoR? (which means alot hp and block chance there). I'm lookin up and test so much variations with endgame tanky-BoR build who able to do all maps (Uber and Shaper inc). I know a 6l-armor+good rare helmet are greatest option... but still. you know, i'm sick by the Bringer of Rain unique, and want maximum focus and idealize the build with it. I hope you can help or enlighten me with it. Thanks!

You have to get huge amounts of ES from somewhere to make aegis worth it i guess.
If you have really good rings (flat ES and ES%) and a high ES crystal belt it might work out.
A +1 Curse Anvil also helps freeing up the bootslot for another ES boost item.
If you put something together and post it here we might work something out.
Great build dude, currently level 81, and im farming UBER lab with it, so easy, take no damage, Thanks!
Greetings, I've started this build and I love it.. though I have some questions about it..

What do u think about using Hatred or Herald of Ash instead of one Blasphemy?

Is it neccesary to use Enfeeble or Vulnerabilty with Blasphemy, or can we use it with Tempest shield + Curse on Hit?

Is carcass jack viable?

Thank you for your insights about it.
Since you're relying on poison so much, you reckon Dirty Techniques would be a worthwhile node to get? It adds to the DPS even with a voidheart equipped, I'm just not sure how much it weighs against other nodes. It seems good since everything will always bleed though.
I run a very similar build - it's my EQ gladi from last Expansion I beefed up with stuff from my normal mode chest. So I have things like a now legacy voidheart.

I'm now at a too less ES shield setup, it's like 30K armor/ 5700 life but only 450 shield - how do you balance it out? I know 450 ES is not enough.

The Aegis likes much ES, but it likes much armor, too. And 30k are in a range where everything under telegraphed boss smashes can be ignored - good for lacy gaming.

I run a
, and got very lucky vaaling a surplus anvil I got from a prophecy quest.

The enfeeble I run on the CDT-gem to be able to run a determination aura.

When I look at your Atziri Video I think I deal more damage, mostly on the DOT-side which I have pushed. But having whirling blade is lots more comfortable than my clunky leap slam.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3FCAUTRRxFewYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWApLimlLTAuIy5TL8w0jjboOuE7OzwFPC09_ECgRalHflBHUeZVqVhjWp9fP1_aYSFi7GVNZrZoZWjyagFr2WzYbpdyqXTtdPF2rHdTeTl673y4fNl-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GO4cpivCMz5L3l7SexZ7Nn9-iAKcwqZWsr62Nr2y2irc-uR27nryfvTa-eMBmwL_BgsSCxPbGrsqQz37SIdNv2L3ZfNrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfKc8932SPcy9774Avjr_Ev-Cg==

The only problem our build have are the new bosses - bleed immunity is a big problem here.
Yeah breath of the council is an excellent choice i used it a long time too.
450ES seems fine if you have 30k armour i think

I wish i could get a +1 Anvil which would boost many of my stats..

@antarex1 you could do that for normal mapping i guess - but since we kill pretty fast anyways it was more convenient to run the setup as it is. (also i dont wanna risk not having both curses up 100% off the time when facing guardians or uber izaro)

The only real downside here is guys when you run cwdt / procc enfeeble you are pretty dead from crits/skills from the guardians or t15 bosses (with damage map mods) if you cant guarantee 100% uptime.

PS:
Facetanked the Minotaur and suicided :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXiOgPKGBU&feature=youtu.be
1 Guardian left on the list.
What do you think about using Temporal Chains in place of Enfeeble? It prevents a lot of the same amount of damage, both by slowing ~45% or so (with quality on it and blasphemy) to reduce the number of attacks hitting you, and also by making it easy to get out of the way of attacks. It also adds damage by increasing the duration of bleed/poison. (mostly poison) It doesn't help as much against stray crits as enfeeble does, but you get hit so much less often that I feel that's less of a problem.

I've been using it in maps, and so far it has worked out pretty well.

EDIT: I did some testing in Quay maps, because I figured a straightforward, quick map would be a good way to see which is better. I rolled damage mods and mods that would reduce my own damage on them, and tested with both temp chains and enfeeble. My conclusion is that enfeeble is... Way way better. The difference was really only noticeable on the boss, but it was very obvious. With enfeeble, my health pool never actually got hit, while temp chains did increase the speed of the boss kill by a tiny bit, but left me feeling more vulnerable to actual damage. My life pool actually dipped a couple times in both the fights with temp chains up.
Last edited by NotSoLuckyLydia on Oct 29, 2016, 6:45:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info