(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
neuerkunde wrote:
Thx for the guide.
Enjoying the build so far.
Just wondering how you guys deal with the Immortal Rares/Totems? Any advise on that matter?

And what about the elemental status immune map mod.
Was thinking about abyssal cry in a way. But I can't find a way to be auto casted.

Thx in advance

For the allys cant be killed. You need to stand off towards the sides so that your aoe overlap of HoI explodes right on top of the thing that gives the aura.

Ele status immune isnt doable i think. Since that accounts for all of the dmg we do basically except the tiny bit from blade vortex.
Hi, i'm interested in doing the taming/emberwake setup and i'm wondering how it compares to the opal rings. Also, is elemental prof. just added benefit with taming/emberwake?
"
Tom1nside wrote:
U can swap amethyst flask with an http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Promise so u can get chaos res plus a boost on overall dmg

Look at my profile you'll see the difference.

I Have:

Boots : 1k in flat dps
Helmet : 40% in damage
LVL 21 HOI = 400 more spell damage
23% Gems
And I have better jewels. Some of your double dips are low.
\]
"
natherox wrote:
Hi, i'm interested in doing the taming/emberwake setup and i'm wondering how it compares to the opal rings. Also, is elemental prof. just added benefit with taming/emberwake?

Hey, I baught a Taming yesterday and tried it out. While I died in Shaper - fights before as I couldnt kill the adds fast enough in zana / portal-phases, this time she doesn't died once. All went smooth.

Life dropped from like 9.200 to 8.440 hp. Damage went up alot.

I like it.

Have fun!
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Nov 22, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
I can't compare with opal rings but I did try and succeeded at Atziri (first time ever for me, she still killed me once though I have 8k HP and 360 mana with MoM, can't believe she did that), Uber lab, Poorjoy's and Death and Taxes, maps I could not finish usually. If it were not for currency, I would now have every shaper'orb (missing Vaal temple and Vinktar).

Very, very happy with the build.
Did anyone try Vinktar Square with this build ? I'm at 8Kish life and I'd like to try this map for the shaper's orb, but I'm not sure about the difficulty.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Nov 23, 2016, 4:36:26 PM
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Did anyone try Vinktar Square with this build ? I'm at 8Kish life and I'd like to try this map for the shaper's orb, but I'm not sure about the difficulty.

You can facetank everything in Vinktar Square except the telegraphed lightning discharge. Move away when boss is trying to do it.
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
Hi.. anyone can explain why the worms not explode enough? crit?

i actually place CWDT, BV, CRIT gem and Increase duration in my helm since i dont have 30% incrase element damage
and place the HOI set up on my weapon with empower (5link)

please advise..
Finally managed to down the shaper last night on my second attempt, I failed on my first try. Now my atlas is complete, ready love this build. Next goal is to get to 100.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
i took the adavance from the worm flask and made this build more powerful i believe. Now im wearing the Brass dome, which gives me 41% phy reduct and with 5 end charges, it can reach 70% phy reduct but for the boss fight and use one more basalt flask, it can cap the phy reduct with 90%. also i put the RF and molten shell on the chest, the overleech mod from the class is perfect for RF, but i suggest do not use inc aoe gem on RF coz it will kill the worm before you get the flask charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info