(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

I was wondering- do you really need inc aoe in cwdt setup? You have enough aoe after killing 1 worm anyway, but then you can probably use Frost Bomb to get even more deeps? Or you just wanted more QoL setup?
"
mikerelf wrote:
I was wondering- do you really need inc aoe in cwdt setup? You have enough aoe after killing 1 worm anyway, but then you can probably use Frost Bomb to get even more deeps? Or you just wanted more QoL setup?

frost bomb was actually used vs. Shaper, replacing Vortex. for general clearing, the Inc Aoe really helps to avoid backtracking due to worms not dying. with more AoE, it becomes easier to just run through packs while popping worms.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
I'm trying out your build, but I am having a really bad issue against single target mobs. I can't seem to generate my flasks fast enough against 1 target. In your Montage video it seemed like you had no issue keeping your flasks up against single target. What is your secret?
"
mastadoom4 wrote:
I'm trying out your build, but I am having a really bad issue against single target mobs. I can't seem to generate my flasks fast enough against 1 target. In your Montage video it seemed like you had no issue keeping your flasks up against single target. What is your secret?

Pre-charge before you run into single-target, or use a self-cast setup. it becomes sustainable at around 5-6 stacks of blade vortex. if you're using vortex, you can just unsocket it, and it's all good.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Sep 20, 2016, 4:16:19 PM
Why do people think eruerufu is me :(
We both worked on this build!

The videos are mine, but the guide is written by Eru.
:D
Last edited by c9q9md on Sep 20, 2016, 5:43:57 PM
Hi, thanks for sharing great build, but how do you manage annoying dc error "you perform too much actions" ?
Nice build. Big fan of HoI setups. What Item filter do you use?
Git R Dun!
Trying this build for myself and it is absolutely amazing :)
Is this still avaiable after all nerfs? Look's pretty cool :D
What build did you use to hit 75? I've been gone since perandus and made mad money this league on my memevortex pathfinder, so I wanna give this a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info