2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
Aedre32 wrote:
What do you think about picking liege of primordial and using elemental prolife gem instead of beacon of ruin? Would damage suffer too much?

You won't need liege and yes the dmg would suffer too much :)
Hey, I'm following this Build Nifflers Youtube Video put me onto it and it looked fun. I'm only lvl 39 ATM but It Seems a little weak particularly w/ bosses Is that Normal, I'm assuming It will take off at lvl 65ish... Just looking for Someone to Say Yeah It crushes it later
"
Obamah wrote:
Hey, I'm following this Build Nifflers Youtube Video put me onto it and it looked fun. I'm only lvl 39 ATM but It Seems a little weak particularly w/ bosses Is that Normal, I'm assuming It will take off at lvl 65ish... Just looking for Someone to Say Yeah It crushes it later

well, the title of OP says it all. Dont worry its one of the strongest builds out there for this budget. You cant be near while leveling
"
Obamah wrote:

It will take off as soon as you have done the cruel lab :) So yeah don't worry you will crush maps later ;)
Hi guys! First of all congratulations for this build! I'm looking forward for the endgame and change to CI :)
I'm just starting the build, but I can not manage to make the scepter recipe for +1 gem.
Do you know is GGG has take it down? As far as the build says: 1 scepter(white) + 1 ruby ring (white) + 1 alteration right? I can not make it work.
"
imoix wrote:
Hi guys! First of all congratulations for this build! I'm looking forward for the endgame and change to CI :)
I'm just starting the build, but I can not manage to make the scepter recipe for +1 gem.
Do you know is GGG has take it down? As far as the build says: 1 scepter(white) + 1 ruby ring (white) + 1 alteration right? I can not make it work.

The scepter has to be blue, not white ;-)
Hi,

Anyone know what the right gem levels are for the CwDT setup?

Thanks
"
sabotage13 wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know what the right gem levels are for the CwDT setup?

Thanks

I keep my CWDT gem at lvl 3 which requires lvl 42 or lower minus increased duration which u can lvl like normal ...
Last edited by Drey070 on Dec 9, 2016, 2:23:35 PM
Hello!
I done mistake))
Started my passive tree no like u show for a leveling, but like shown at the finished version. So, how You think is it possibile (ok?) to go so? Or it could be very hard and useless?
And one more question - U took some pasives only for health, some for health and es, but we have Chaos Inoculation here... Explain, please :)
Hello what gem we must drop on 5L?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info