2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

really dont think this is a league starter build. relys too much on 2 expensive uniques
The only unique I see you "needing" might be eye of chayula, other than that im not using Doryani's yet and im not having any problems even in breaches. Check my gear I crafted most except for belt and boots, 1c and 8c . Start doing chaos recipe asap. I dont see energy within jewel as "needed" until later on. Doryani's is the only unique i see expensive which i cannot afford just yet. For mana problems you need atleast -7 elreon rings and not use AA . -8 rings should allow you to use AA though.

Also make sure you did at least cruel Lab. You want that prolif ....
Last edited by Drey070 on Dec 5, 2016, 3:16:50 PM
"
zjelly wrote:
really dont think this is a league starter build. relys too much on 2 expensive uniques

You don't need a Doryani's to do well and an eye of chayula is not that expensive.
Stupid question, but how are you generating endurance charges in this build?
Cool Stuff
Hey Waldgaist , I'm following ur guide.
I have a question is Liege of the Primordial good in this build?
Last edited by unkn0wn135 on Dec 6, 2016, 1:28:57 AM
Why no Holy Fire?
Last edited by LiquidPirateCat on Dec 6, 2016, 8:17:40 AM
"
unkn0wn135 wrote:
Hey Waldgaist , I'm following ur guide.
I have a question is Liege of the Primordial good in this build?

Till you have done the Uber Lab, yes. Afterwards you want pendulum of destruction to get mastermind of discord :)
"
Why no Holy Fire?

Because it is only single dipping your ignite damage, but you can go for it if you want.
"
hiyoritamura wrote:
Stupid question, but how are you generating endurance charges in this build?

This build does not run endurance charges. I don't know why you would think it would Q_Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info