DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

"
greeenskin wrote:
this build did work? in breach hand

Definitely works and it's relly cool. Checked it on Standard. I played it previous league and still love it. It's insanely fast and fun. I have classic Pathfinder version and it simply rocks. You can look at my build/gear in my characters (Okamura_Tokiyo).
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
hey. im looking forward to transit my deadeye elemental/crit dagger ST into ur dreamfeather ST

as soon as i have the budget for the items.

what do you think of the new body armour: The Perfect Form
Zodiac Leather

giving 1000 base evasion + up to 10%dex which could be around 30dex-> +6% total evasion
and Evasion Rating is increased by Uncapped Cold Resistance
(total evasion or the chests evasion?)

anyways this chest apparently gives free arctic armour which is huge for your build
since youre fighting in close range (often not moving) next to your totem right?

regards!

one more question: which of the flasks could be left out or bought at last? cause they also seem expensive.
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
im running the BF variant of this build, its pretty nuts. 70k evasion, 320% movementspeed with vaal haste and 10-12 APS.

ive run up to t15, was a bit scary but i think its made more for up to t13 fast mapping.

gear

Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1BnAILgzyES8S8RUgFr8XJhmOGbQi6iPTI_YknSaVKjgqTSsKLOktTS2DL3IwcTB8NZI2PTpCPs8_J0HQQzFEDUSeR35JE0rIS3hM_02STp9RR1O7VIJVS1oaXfJeRWHiYlpirGVNaoxqk2uQbIxuqnTtdoJ6f3qEeu99dYazieCNfY2_j2CS85Mfm42dqqLZo4qj76XLsKuw2LTFtNG1SLXyvTa95r6nv9XC7MMzwzrEgsgMyBTI8NCt037UI9ZY2L3awd2o5ljo1usU62Ptg-4O73ryRfVv9qP66_4K_ro=?accountName=deadbyt3&characterName=MemesForDinner

Can you tell me your ascendacy points?
Hello,

I didn't get the chance to try this build in 2.4, but I'd like to give it a try in 2.5 Breach.
I was a big fan of the old Elemental buzzawer and this one seems like to be an even more fun version.

I tend to go for Raider for the free frenzy charges. Do you think it's as good as pathfinder ?
Or is pathfinder better ? (does more dmg I guess with the poison flash and so on)
"
Allexiel67 wrote:
Hello,

I didn't get the chance to try this build in 2.4, but I'd like to give it a try in 2.5 Breach.
I was a big fan of the old Elemental buzzawer and this one seems like to be an even more fun version.

I tend to go for Raider for the free frenzy charges. Do you think it's as good as pathfinder ?
Or is pathfinder better ? (does more dmg I guess with the poison flash and so on)

read previous pages, like 20+. i adapted this build into raider and i think its better as long as you have another source of poison
Started this build. Currently have 72lvl and almost all recommended items. Cant even run t1 without a death.
Ofcource, gloves and amulet are items to go as well as level and skills\gems, but...this is rediculos

Gear
Spoiler

Maximum dps with GMP is ~6.3k. 3k hp is also too little

Also wandering if i readlly need ring with+1 to curse: have no time to curse, so it will be better to take something for a damane
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
Started this build. Currently have 72lvl and almost all recommended items. Cant even run t1 without a death.
Ofcource, gloves and amulet are items to go as well as level and skills\gems, but...this is rediculos

Gear
Spoiler

Also wandering if i readlly need ring with+1 to curse: have no time to curse, so it will be better to take something for a damane

Well for one, you should run void manipulation instead of pierce on a 5l because void manipulation is a higher multiplier and scales both the initial hit and poison damage.
"
Mozaxatt wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

are you a pathfinder? im assuming you are.
keep in mind you're missing out on soooo much. your jewelry is shit. you should have accuracy somewhere on either helm gloves or any jewelry, like 400-500 is ideal. i assume right now your hit rate is like 86%.
having flat chaos rolls on your jewelry is key. its basically what makes this build work at all. physical and chaos rolls work really well but i'd say just chaos is required.

also your flasks are not great. atziri flask is okayish but with your jade flask you DEFINITELY NEED to have the 90+% evasion rating while active. this is an enormous boost in dps.
your biggest boost in damage will be the witchfire brew flask. vulnerability and massive inc DoT. massive. next will be vessel of vinktar for the shock. not required but very good.

as stated you need void manipulation because it double dips. this is how this build is powerful is double dipping.
another thing that double dips is wither. put it on a spell totem in your gem setup, wither, spell totem, faster casting. if you can get the colours for a 4th link increased duration is best (benefits both totem and the stacks).
wither will increase the damage they take from chaos, meaning initial hit and poison. this is normally only needed vs bosses.

also swap out GMP for slower projectiles when you're fasting bosses. the difference is beyond huge.

i hope you keep it up and try to grind out upgrades because this build really is fun. im playing a blade flurry version but i think the spectral throw version is funner. i just love spectral throw, but i think it needs some love right now
Hello
2.5 version
There is a need to change the talent goods equipment you
Because this very cool hope can guide me
Thank you
Why do we skill Exceptional Performance? Purely for the Chaos DOT, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info