[3.0][SC/HC-viable][T15+] Tukohama's Ascendant [Chieftain] Sire of Shards Fireball Totems

"
TonyTravel wrote:
Atziris foible and MoM got buffed in 2.6, this is better than blood magic at the moment i feel.

Maybe, maybe not. I am too burned out from Path of Exile at the moment to test it out (never was that much of a MoM fan anyway, even with the buff). You could try it out for sure, but as Marauder or even with this build you don't get much int/mana to make it worth while.

"
Which Rolling Flames jewel is preferred? 50% AOE, or +4 radius?
Could you answer that in both a 1 jewel and 2 jewel scenario?

I've tested with both, +4 radius seem to have a slightly larger area than 50% legacy aoe. The Gorge test run was with both types of jewels.
Last edited by Flavourius on Apr 12, 2017, 10:56:12 AM
I Only took the Inspiration and deep thoughts nodes on the tree that already gives me 2.3k mana with atziri`s foible. You also have easy access to Righteous decree and dynamo. I even run anger aura, basically six nodes and the amulet give me over 1k effective life.
"
TonyTravel wrote:
I Only took the Inspiration and deep thoughts nodes on the tree that already gives me 2.3k mana with atziri`s foible. You also have easy access to Righteous decree and dynamo. I even run anger aura, basically six nodes and the amulet give me over 1k effective life.

Like I said, there is potential for a MoM build (used to play with vaal clarity at first), but I'm more comfortable with just life stacking/life regen. In the end it's just about experience, I felt MoM being a bit clunky, especially with no regen maps (would be a pain in the ass to do the no regen palace from my showcase videos).

The clunkyness is due to having no mana leech in the build, if totems could mana leech as well... well that would change some things.
Will the ignite and doiuble dip nerf, reduces the damage of this build a lot? I was thinking of making this as a starter as I can farm the sire of shards div cards.
"
Will the ignite and doiuble dip nerf, reduces the damage of this build a lot? I was thinking of making this as a starter as I can farm the sire of shards div cards.

I haven't thought that much about the ignite changes, can't give you a real answer to that. I'm certainly going to do this build again when 3.0 comes out (hoping for a random closed beta key for testing).

Ignite is quite strong with this build (makes quarter to half additional dmg), but I had no real problem doing high tier maps with immunity to status ailments. The bosses might be a bit more annoying (because you have to set them on fire with searing bond for the extra dmg scaling while enemy is on fire), but it should be doable. I've managed to kill my first Phoenix blind with just one set of portals if that should help for confidence.
It defenitelty does! I guess I will make this a starter then. If nothing else, I can alteast get a few challenges done.
made it to lvl88 in hcssf legacy league with this build. ripped to malakai merc in the end but it was a lot of fun to play. thanks a lot.
Last edited by Achuta on Jun 9, 2017, 8:48:37 AM
"
Achuta wrote:
made it to lvl88 in hcssf legacy league with this build. ripped to malakai merc in the end but it was a lot of fun to play. thanks a lot.

You're welcome and thanks for the reply!
Update:
-Small changes to final skill tree, dmg-version: Due to ignite changes in 3.0, Holy Fire cluster (with +10 int, 70% burning dmg) becomes outdated. Those points will be reallocated to Shamanistic Fury cluster (with +10 str, 15% totem placement speed, 58% totem dmg), which result into higher dps in general.
Last edited by Flavourius on Jul 6, 2017, 6:24:36 PM
Hi there

Finally hit lvl 68 and equipped my 5L Sire of Shards, just missing Faster casting support
Went to Dried laķe merc aaaand it was underwhelming.

Was using flameblast up to now with Searing bond and Fire traps x3 with two Goat horn and had a blast

What am i doing wrong? Fireball spit out slowly, no dmg, dont cover much ... am using one Rolling flame.

Meanwhile am using Fire orb to exploit my Sire, and now it is kinda faster than Flameblast so it's fine

But fireball build come on!
Videos are promising, my gameplay not
What should i do please tell me

Ty for reading

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info