[2.6] [SC/HC] Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn [77-158 less cold res]

How are you using Frostbite and Ele Weakness at the same time without having dual curse on the tree?
"
CensoredX wrote:
How are you using Frostbite and Ele Weakness at the same time without having dual curse on the tree?

Doedre's Damning, I forgot to update the Unique Items section. Updated.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
How do u regenerate life? By kills or is there some kind of life leech?

"
PoEinsicht wrote:
How do u regenerate life? By kills or is there some kind of life leech?

Hi,

You cannot leech with traps, but this tree you have 1,8% of life regen.

Tomorrow I will update this topic.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
K, like i thought.
Im playing in HC and im lvl 61 atm. Dmg is rly fine but my defense sucks. Im thinking about using Temporal Chains or Enfeeble or maybe both together instead of Artic + Clarity because i take so much dmg from physical hits.
Is it efficient to use immortal call because i doesnt generate endurance charges?

Is Flame of Cloak a good option to? I am skeptical.

Thanks for ur last answer :=)
Last edited by PoEinsicht on Mar 13, 2017, 3:17:40 PM
"
PoEinsicht wrote:
K, like i thought.
Im playing in HC and im lvl 61 atm. Dmg is rly fine but my defense sucks. Im thinking about using Temporal Chains or Enfeeble or maybe both together instead of Artic + Clarity because i take so much dmg from physical hits.
Is it efficient to use immortal call because i doesnt generate endurance charges?

Is Flame of Cloak a good option to? I am skeptical.

Thanks for ur last answer :=)

Hi, you can use Enfeeble against bosses for example. Immortal Call is good same no endurance charges, the small time help a lot. Yes Cloak of Flame is very good.

You'll have at least MoM, Arctic Armour, Cloak of Flame and Immortal Call of defenses. :)

Topic updated. :)
Guides made by me:
Updated Damage section, now you can estimate the damage done with the help of the Path of Building at level 91 (around 374K).
Guides made by me:
i recommend ball lightning for cursing.

you can cast it ahead of time before you even see anything and it pierces the mobs cursing everything.

i find it much better than arc.

also, this build is really starting to have trouble in t9/t10 maps.

i'm not using hrimburn yet, but damage seems ok.

I think the defenses are just not quite enough, especially now that the bosses have so much life.

however, im not done yet.

also the new armour, tinkerskin, is _really_ good. the instant life recovery on trap trigger will save you many times, AND you get instant mana recovery which is great for MoM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
i recommend ball lightning for cursing.

you can cast it ahead of time before you even see anything and it pierces the mobs cursing everything.

i find it much better than arc.

also, this build is really starting to have trouble in t9/t10 maps.

i'm not using hrimburn yet, but damage seems ok.

I think the defenses are just not quite enough, especially now that the bosses have so much life.

however, im not done yet.

also the new armour, tinkerskin, is _really_ good. the instant life recovery on trap trigger will save you many times, AND you get instant mana recovery which is great for MoM

Hello Plasticeyes,

I not updated this build because that it was heavily nerfed with the end of double dips.

Probably this still work with modifications, but much more weak. If you are interested, I can try to update as soon as possible.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 29, 2017, 8:32:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info