Patch 2.4.0f

woo hoo
Why not give retroactive credit for Death and Taxes? Seems an easy enough check if we already have the atlas bonus.
Damn, after all that wait they finally release caustic arrow mtx... it looks like shit, low quality and effort mtx

Prophecy is over, stop it with ugly purple stuff
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Now all we need are lightning wings like the dark gloom.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I didn't see the xp point buff for level 60+ characters that only use axes, daggers, swords and maces for damage. :(

Otherwise, it looks good.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Qarl, I heard that the Arsenal boss (The big red Sword) is a flying type and that traps don't trigger on it.

If that is actually true, I think this boss needs to be changed because it doesn't make sense to have something be immune to a entire build archetype.
thanks for the low downtime, great work!
Nice !
Nice new mtx and fixes, but please fix the issue with the Creeping Agony sextant mod soon, currently it does not give a quantity bonus and the circles can be invisible like this...

Spoiler
Clayshaper is best shaper
We have deployed a hotfix to this patch. It corrects the name of the Tentacle Caustic Arrow in the shop and in game, it updates the effects on the Lightning Armour, and includes some translation improvements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info