Patch 2.4.0f

"
hupha wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Relishx wrote:
How has cospri's malice life leech interaction still not been fixed?

+1

+1

+1
MEME GODDESS
Ty GGG for resolving the 250ping issue was a month my ping wasn't normal now its back to 30 again ty sooo muchhh :D
Is there another new update today? I downloaded last night and updated so I could play another hour before bed. Now I am downloading again. Why am I DLing this twice? Steam.......
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
downloaded patch, was playing for a little, got Dc'd then tried to log in and it says there is another patch. Restarted computer still won't let me in v_v

anyway to repatch without having to reinstall the whole game?
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Last edited by NotSorry on Sep 16, 2016, 10:39:04 PM
"
Fixed a bug where the Crematorium sometimes had a layout with areas you could not get to.

thanks...gj
My English is not good because it is not my mother tongue ...

Thank you for all you give and do, but please do not do anything else ...

first try to repair all faults there, such as ping and high latencies ...

I wonder, that serves me so much content, if it is almost impossible to play ...

please repair all these flaws in American sevidores ...

and when they finish repairing all .... now with more content may continue

Thank you.

les agradezco todo lo que han hecho en este juego

pero por favor ya no hagan ni den mas contenido, lo que tienen que hacer primero, es reparar todas las fallas que existen actualmente, el ping y la latencia en los servidores americanos, son muy altos y es imposible jugar...

de que nos sirve tener mas y mejor contenido, si es casi imposible de jugar???

por favor concéntrense en reparar estas fallas y ya reparadas ahora si, continúen dando mejoras al juego

gracias y saludos cordiales
What about a search button for atlas map ? It could be really practical !
when do we get the new skills :/
"
You can now type /autoreply [message] and that message will be sent to people who whisper you. This applies to your current instance only - if you change areas then you'll need to specify a new message. This command is not compatible with /dnd or /afk modes.

what if two people both have /autoreply set and one of them whispers the other?

infinite loop? O_o
sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info