2.4 Inquisitor Ele Quad Siege Ballista - Insane DPS on a budget - HC Viable - Video(s) inside

How are you guys getting so much DPS?

I'm only at ~17k tooltip /w 4 Totems (Wrath, HoT, Golem) in my hideout.

Could you guys possibly give me some pointers?

Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Sep 21, 2016, 7:30:37 PM
"
How are you guys getting so much DPS?

I'm only at ~17k tooltip /w 4 Totems (Wrath, HoT, Golem) in my hideout.

Could you guys possibly give me some pointers?

Spoiler

You will gain a lot of damage as you level and get more gem levels. You still have Trickery and Assassination to grab. Your gear is solid though.

Also you should use a Blessed orb on your bow until you have 48%+ implicit.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Last edited by wabachaw on Sep 21, 2016, 8:05:58 PM
"
Vagrant108 wrote:

Mind posting a Skill Tree link in the first post? Annoying to navigate through your video each time I need to reference the tree. Thanks.

Updated.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Okay so I've managed to get myself to 22k tooltip in HO with 4 Ballitas

Here's updated gear:

Currently sitting at 49% Crit (w/o Charges)
4,9k Life
618 Dex, 239 Str, 168 Int

My main issue at this point is mana regen. What level do you guys have your Clarity at?

Also, any general tips and pointers.

I was thinking of switching back to Starkonja's and putting a Clarity gem on BM, but I'm not so sure about that because of my lack of sockets.
This is real minor but I think taking the Thick Skin notable and the two nodes preceding it is more efficient than the Scion life wheel.

Thick Skin + 4% max life + 4% max life = 18% max life & 8% chance to avoid status ailments

vs

4% max life X 3 = 15% max life

Also, what bases do you recommend for rares? For example, what amulet base do you recommend.

Thanks for a great guide!
While playing this build as a life based Inquisitor i really enjoyed it, however i RiP'd. I've been trying to make an ES tree work for this, but i just can't get it to seem worthwile. can any1 help?
leveling this build and enjoying it so far. quick question. why do we not take forces of nature?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
fragje wrote:
While playing this build as a life based Inquisitor i really enjoyed it, however i RiP'd. I've been trying to make an ES tree work for this, but i just can't get it to seem worthwile. can any1 help?

I'm playing Ele CI SB on essence hc lvl 90 atm(no iron commander). I'm at 200 dex with +50 dex on gloves and one +30 dex node. You could get to +400 dex with essence crafting for belt and helm, but your overall gear/tree would suffer. Check my profile(character Gskok) or pm in game if you like for my build.
Last edited by wololo500 on Sep 25, 2016, 11:08:18 AM
Simple question (hopefully): Why Drillneck? Why not a good rare quiver?

I could not find a solid answer. Does it have some hidden synergy with SB always pierce chance? Is it just for the solid DPS stats?

For other users, I also had a problem fitting Clarity in the build for a long while.

For reference: I am now lvl 68 and was only recently able to fit it in. I was forced to grab some extra mana nodes (Mana Flows, Druidic Rite, and Primal Spirit) early on to do so. I have about 1100 mana total and then 64 mana leftover after reservations. I can safely spam 6L turrets without too much of an issue. I plan on dropping some nodes once I get better gear of course.
Drillneck gives you 100% increase damage on your ballista, which is great, and doesn't cost too much.

I don't know if a perfectly rolled quiver can beat it (I think it could), but those are pretty expensive and hard to find.

Also I looked at your lvl 85 tree, and with only 1 more point than you, I got 168% life while you only got 155%. Imo you shouldn't take the whole scion life wheel because both "Herbalism" and "Thick skin" are more efficient (and they come with some nice bonusses too). You can see my version of your build here if you want :

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAADuBLMFLQW1BqALYQ2ND6sVIBa_GF0ZtCF2I_YknSaVKk0s6S2DMHEwfDH6NZI2PTnUOkI8LTzvPydDMUPIRA1KfUrIS3hNkk8EUUdVS1b6W6Bbr2HiYlpirGSEZU1o8myMbWxuqnBSdO11y3b3eu98Dn11fyuDX4PMhrOGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_naqgn6IAp1WvbLTFtUi18rc-t7a5fL02vqfAZsEzwuzEosauyPDTftQj2L3awd0N3ajfmOOf6mLssO4O73rwH_m9_MX-Cv66
Last edited by Mennphis on Sep 30, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info