Commandment of Winter

"
Head_Less wrote:

this was amazing, there was also one mocking with me, if you have it, i'd like to see it
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

this was amazing, there was also one mocking with me, if you have it, i'd like to see it

tbh I really did like this and I laughed my ass off IRL like 5x reading it.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Rupenus wrote:

this one?

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

this one?

omfg so good. Mulla was right, this is your true talent. We need a thread of just these, I can handle these type of complaints XD
spark meta

some random pve comic

EA meta
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 15, 2017, 6:31:07 AM
Perfect, this is how everyone should approach PvP feedback in this game. I make troll build guides and post stupid ass pictures all the time to parody players here. Headless has these mean photoshop skills which perfectly depict real PvP events. Why argue among ourselves when we should be laughing at GGG's incompetence.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Well I dont use wands for proj speed and I use winds of change for proj speed with sambars, a much better combo than your build imo. Proj speed from winds of change is more important than a lil extra dps from doedres gloves, I have tested them. I like winds of change soooooo much more. I have 3 pairs of near perfect modern doedres clocking 60% spell damage, as well as the legacy versions with curse on hit. I tested over and over, I like winds of change way more.

All I am proud of is scaling numbers higher and higher? All you were proud of was exploiting a really cheap build abusing CWC pre nerf with pretty bad gear. Its obvious that the build needing nerfing if you can get away using the gear you are using on it. Our gear choices were far different but hey man we both use CWC, so I guess its the same build XDXD, are you fuckin serious? I am proud of my build because it survived the cwc nerf and is still dominating like I said it would. How do you know shit about CWC and Self cast when you dont even have the gear to test out the top end of cwc? Seriously you dont even have half the gear to test it t know fully which is better in which area, I feel like u are just salty and trying to get credit where it absolutely isnt deserved.

High amount of currency can make almost anything work, you just put your time and effort more into trading, and less into min-maxing gear, because once you can afford all top gear there is no alternative, no compromises to be made, you just have swaps if you want different balance, more defense or utility stuff like proj speed instead of damage, but that's it.

You call me exploiting because I used cheaper gear, but you invested into the exact same mechanic, even the same skills, it's still the same 'exploit', it is not justified by making huge investment into it, it's rather more abusive. In 2.6 it was worthy investment because of the strong mechanic, but in 3.0 it is a wasted investment because of the strong nerf, same or even lower cost gear can result in a better perfmoring self cast build, which I understand is hard to accept for you after all the precious 'work' have you done.

I'm not here to take credit for the build, I explicitly stated how stupid these accusations/claims for the build are, I didn't start to compare our gear, I only said our builds are very similar, not the same, then I explained all the ideal gear for this build, and referred to that explained build, which was quite simple and so far actually the same as yours, all your showcase proved the same concept I provided, since the gear is indeed very straightforward, not to get, but at least to think of. You can call me clueless all you want, but the more you detail your build the more you prove my point.

I even started with admitting you have the better gear, but you needed the extra ego stroking, you came here with the ridiculous statements "No one has a fireballer like me", but that's total bullshit, at the end of the day you are still just an offscreener holding blight, shooting fireballs, in front of a big pile of exalts, many others did the same minus the big pile.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
robmafia wrote:

...lolwut?

dat hypocrisy?

no, wait. this isn't even hypocrisy. it's just as i said earlier (albeit in a facetious manner) - you just want to complain. you complain about OP stuff, then you suggest people use OP stuff... so you can complain about them using OP stuff (mechanics, in this case)?

forum pvp - it's crap.

You must confuse me with other people, because I don't complain about broken stuff in this game since a long time, maybe sometimes agree with others' complaints, but whenever I talk in favor/expense of a mechanic, I am well aware how broken they are, and never deny it, I strongly advocate fixing them, but for the time being sadly those are also actually the most viable build mechanics, and usually those who purposely try to avoid them end up having a hard time having fun. If someone asks what is the strongest glove enchant, I can only say winter, not because I favor it, but because that is the truth, same about other mechanics that I actually use, like Aegis or Zerphi, all broken, but honestly what is the reason to not use them? purity?
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Well I dont use wands for proj speed and I use winds of change for proj speed with sambars, a much better combo than your build imo. Proj speed from winds of change is more important than a lil extra dps from doedres gloves, I have tested them. I like winds of change soooooo much more. I have 3 pairs of near perfect modern doedres clocking 60% spell damage, as well as the legacy versions with curse on hit. I tested over and over, I like winds of change way more.

All I am proud of is scaling numbers higher and higher? All you were proud of was exploiting a really cheap build abusing CWC pre nerf with pretty bad gear. Its obvious that the build needing nerfing if you can get away using the gear you are using on it. Our gear choices were far different but hey man we both use CWC, so I guess its the same build XDXD, are you fuckin serious? I am proud of my build because it survived the cwc nerf and is still dominating like I said it would. How do you know shit about CWC and Self cast when you dont even have the gear to test out the top end of cwc? Seriously you dont even have half the gear to test it t know fully which is better in which area, I feel like u are just salty and trying to get credit where it absolutely isnt deserved.

High amount of currency can make almost anything work, you just put your time and effort more into trading, and less into min-maxing gear, because once you can afford all top gear there is no alternative, no compromises to be made, you just have swaps if you want different balance, more defense or utility stuff like proj speed instead of damage, but that's it.

You call me exploiting because I used cheaper gear, but you invested into the exact same mechanic, even the same skills, it's still the same 'exploit', it is not justified by making huge investment into it, it's rather more abusive. In 2.6 it was worthy investment because of the strong mechanic, but in 3.0 it is a wasted investment because of the strong nerf, same or even lower cost gear can result in a better perfmoring self cast build, which I understand is hard to accept for you after all the precious 'work' have you done.

I'm not here to take credit for the build, I explicitly stated how stupid these accusations/claims for the build are, I didn't start to compare our gear, I only said our builds are very similar, not the same, then I explained all the ideal gear for this build, and referred to that explained build, which was quite simple and so far actually the same as yours, all your showcase proved the same concept I provided, since the gear is indeed very straightforward, not to get, but at least to think of. You can call me clueless all you want, but the more you detail your build the more you prove my point.

I even started with admitting you have the better gear, but you needed the extra ego stroking, you came here with the ridiculous statements "No one has a fireballer like me", but that's total bullshit, at the end of the day you are still just an offscreener holding blight, shooting fireballs, in front of a big pile of exalts, many others did the same minus the big pile.

I dont see how you struggle to understand this...You cant make your build work after 3.0. I can, thats the difference.
"
I dont see how you struggle to understand this...You cant make your build work after 3.0. I can, thats the difference.

I see you can't continue the argument, which was never about my build, but about your silly overstatements, and now you just derail.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info