Commandment of Winter

I won't take much time of you, cause its obvious.

can we have a pvp scaling for commandment of winter ffs?

there was a guy in sarn arena, he has probably the weakest flameblast ive ever seen, he couldnt be able to even hit me for 5k life with full flameblast. i was picking easy wins vs him in arena then something happened.

and guess what?

his decree one shotted me from 9k total HP pool. i thought it was molten shell first. i swapped to full ele dmg to see what is going on. this happened many times after.

my jaw dropped off... seriously... this is ridiculous.

salt salt salt
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 13, 2016, 5:39:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 4:30:14 AM
hahaha yes it'd be a good idea to go through all the glove enchant skills, especially commandment of winter. It definitely needs some attention
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I find more annoying the fact that this shit is almost invisible if you are not paying attention. it's also another great tool for our friends the afk regen troll builds.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 13, 2016, 6:04:48 PM

I could 1shot 10k life on my vortex guy because of all the cold/area/spell scaling lol. It was crazy
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 13, 2016, 6:10:00 PM
The only real problem it has now is because Dying Sun flasks can stack it.

Otherwise, I've liked it, for obvious reasons ;)

Also, hold the fucking phone, don't you still use LA?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
The only real problem it has now is because Dying Sun flasks can stack it.

Otherwise, I've liked it, for obvious reasons ;)

Also, hold the fucking phone, don't you still use LA?

I've mostly seen him use blast rain actually.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Blast rain? You mean that ranged bow skill that aoe overlaps, covers large areas, requires fetus levels of hand eye coordination and instantly shreds 9k+++ life/es?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Blast rain? You mean that ranged bow skill that aoe overlaps, covers large areas, requires fetus levels of hand eye coordination and instantly shreds 9k+++ life/es?

Hey it's not LA! lol

I'll take blast rain any day over LA.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
i use barrage actually but nevermind. i was using blast rain mines, they were very powerful but very boring and try hardish. btw, i was dying to winter before dying sun too, so nothing spectacular.

the guy i was talking about wasnt using dying sun.

if you think LA was OP you gotta see barrage.

pve dps

+ point blank

theoretically 3.6M dps
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 14, 2016, 3:07:45 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
I won't take much time of you, cause its obvious.

can we have a pvp scaling for commandment of winter ffs?

there was a guy in sarn arena, he has probably the weakest flameblast ive ever seen, he couldnt be able to even hit me for 5k life with full flameblast. i was picking easy wins vs him in arena then something happened.

and guess what?

his decree one shotted me from 9k total HP pool. i thought it was molten shell first. i swapped to full ele dmg to see what is going on. this happened many times after.

my jaw dropped off... seriously... this is ridiculous.

salt salt salt

Something similar happened to me a while back.

I actually tried it for myself too, but I felt rather silly trying to flicker strike/attack/engage someone who already died.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info