Frost Bomb needs PvP scaling of some sort.

"
Vhlad wrote:
It is a bit strong at level 1, as a low level cwdt no brainer.

It's not the same as block pen because you're not sacrificing a slot on your 6L (and block pen removes a much smaller proportion of block, as well as requires more investment to 20/20; also block pen is relatively weak vs block compared to skills that completely ignore block like secondary damage).

Relative to alternatives lvl 1 frost bomb is too strong in pvp vs regen builds, creating a somewhat lame meta where everyone has it all the time, or swaps it in with minimal opportunity cost. GGG could increase the opportunity cost by making it incompatible with cwdt and similar triggers (like orb of storms). And least then there'd be some effort involved.

I'd like to see more variety, perhaps other skills (or curses) that interact with regen /instant healing /life gain/ recharge/ etc. (and flask use).

This. More alternatives with other ways to scale would be great.

This isn't just about my afk build. I use level 1 CWDT/Frost Bomb on almost every PvP character I've made because it's so good against any character with any amount of regen. There are a ton of Blood Magic characters with huge regen that this gem totally shits on. CI regen tanks as well. Feels too strong for the tiny amount of investment made, and it's the only possible option to counter.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
In this one shot meta we have i guess 1 gem slot doesnt matter. Nerf this or not I'm just thankful we have this brainless counter for brainless builds.

i dont think we have one shot meta anymore. what does one shot? harley's fireball maybe. Grand Spectrum EA from close range.

we have most likely, unblockable AoE > everything meta as we used to have before.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
HoT
Bear traps
Mines
Minion chaos cloud degen
Any skill using a brood twine
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 13, 2016, 8:58:09 AM
i had blast rain miner and i got bored to death while using it. i cant understand people who choose to be miner. its so boring.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hahaha I could not agree more!

In order to do enough damage With my noncrit storm call ci character, I needed to go miner which worked fine but was boring af. Thinking about selling my ci shit now
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 13, 2016, 9:41:45 AM
Stack auto target mines, wait for someone to get close, detonate mines.

Is the player dead ?

yes_ Brag about how skilled you are.

no_ Repeat previous steps.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 13, 2016, 12:45:18 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Is the player dead ?

For a while I thought they just had massive AoE increases. I didn't know they auto targeted, after I found that out I was like............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha wwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttfffffffff.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
IceDeal wrote:

Is the player dead ?

You forgot the part when they complain about immortal builds at the end.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
TBH PvP would be better off without regen and CW gems entirely. Flasks should be enough for anyone who isn't trolling. But oh the screaming of the mindless children that would ensue if it were made so... I just ran into one of them. He seemed very impressed with himself and determined to stop me from getting my dailies.

Spoiler
He failed, of course.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info