[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
AeshMezareph wrote:

Vortex instead of Firestorm is clearly a nice idea. No idea how it is dmg-wise (melting Izaro is not really that big a deal), but since I do not know much about Vortex compared to Firestorm dmg it might as well be better off. Kinda less utility though, since Firestorm can also be cast away from the character and fill most of the screen in short time. Oh, and it stacks up on bosses really fast (not to mention the ring loss through Pyre, which is quite a bit of dmg and life). At one point in the league I might go back to the char and see how Vortex works, though.

According to path of building, vortex with this setup absolutely slaughters firestorm in terms of damage. Ignite double-dipping is the key. Also, I don't use pyre because of the reasons you cited. Since we already decided to drop EE, Xoph's amulet is perfect for us since it debuffs the enemy as well as gives us avatar of fire.Then you just use cold to fire in our 6l chest for 100% cold to fire.
Last edited by Saganite on Jan 27, 2017, 2:39:25 AM
"
"
Froztmorz wrote:
Hello.

I just got to lvl 65 and wantet to try rf with the phenoix shield and so on.

i have the same build as you at lvl 65, tho u have like 350 more Life regen than me? what am i doing wrong?

I cant substain RF, tho i am RES capped, ?

Can u tell me what i am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSUkyDhCMY&list=PL1YsoTvQlX7DnckLksBq7aSJUBh0NHJVt&index=6

Watched it 10 times now, tho i never get that life regen as u got.

And i cant find any vitality og purify gem that is lvl 17 that could might help abit.

I guess i gotta get more passive points and do merc lab for some more regen.
Cos i got the exact same passive build as yours at lvl 65.

"
"
Undermonk wrote:
Can someone help me understand where I may be going wrong?
I am 65 almost 66 with alot of strength rolls, Similar to what Demi has.

I understand that I am missing a chest piece but that is about what 50 strength I am loosing,
So how come at lvl 65 in the going RF at 65 video he has over 800s but I am at around 700s? with everything almost similar?

And such high life regen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSUkyDhCMY&list=PL1YsoTvQlX7DnckLksBq7aSJUBh0NHJVt&index=6

I have watched that video, followed your guide and double checked everything...

I took all your gear and the passive tree at lvl65 and added it up, it was only around 750 strength.... But in the video you have over 800 at lvl65? I just don't understand where the added strength came from.

My gear is almost similar, if not a few pieces better as far as strength rolls go and I'm under 800 strength. Even a good rolled chestpeice won't bring me over 800 with the same passive tree at lvl65....
i Broke the code :).

ty alot for ur guide and everything demigod!.

Love this build.!

hope see more builds from you in the furture.

"
Froztmorz wrote:
i Broke the code :).

ty alot for ur guide and everything demigod!.

Love this build.!

hope see more builds from you in the furture.

lots of build guides on my youtube channel <3
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Saganite wrote:
"
AeshMezareph wrote:

Vortex instead of Firestorm is clearly a nice idea. No idea how it is dmg-wise (melting Izaro is not really that big a deal), but since I do not know much about Vortex compared to Firestorm dmg it might as well be better off. Kinda less utility though, since Firestorm can also be cast away from the character and fill most of the screen in short time. Oh, and it stacks up on bosses really fast (not to mention the ring loss through Pyre, which is quite a bit of dmg and life). At one point in the league I might go back to the char and see how Vortex works, though.

According to path of building, vortex with this setup absolutely slaughters firestorm in terms of damage. Ignite double-dipping is the key. Also, I don't use pyre because of the reasons you cited. Since we already decided to drop EE, Xoph's amulet is perfect for us since it debuffs the enemy as well as gives us avatar of fire.Then you just use cold to fire in our 6l chest for 100% cold to fire.

did some testing. if you go avatar of fire, you'd lose out on vortex's damage over time as it doesn't convert to fire. why not use ice nova then?

also rapid decay as 6th link in your belly of the beast would benefit both SR and Vortex instead of trying to get 4 blue sockets.
"
Undermonk wrote:
"
"
Undermonk wrote:
Can someone help me understand where I may be going wrong?
I am 65 almost 66 with alot of strength rolls, Similar to what Demi has.

I understand that I am missing a chest piece but that is about what 50 strength I am loosing,
So how come at lvl 65 in the going RF at 65 video he has over 800s but I am at around 700s? with everything almost similar?

And such high life regen?

I have watched that video, followed your guide and double checked everything...

I took all your gear and the passive tree at lvl65 and added it up, it was only around 750 strength.... But in the video you have over 800 at lvl65? I just don't understand where the added strength came from.

My gear is almost similar, if not a few pieces better as far as strength rolls go and I'm under 800 strength. Even a good rolled chestpeice won't bring me over 800 with the same passive tree at lvl65....

So I just watched that video, and I added up all the strength from each gear piece and than all the strength from the skill tree - The total is 762.

Your skill tree gives +342s and your gear gives +420s
In the video when you weapon swap you have 762s... but as soon as you swap back to your shield and scepter you have 838s? That's where I am getting lost.. as I have both of those but they don't add that much strength.

I added ALL your gear up and they added up to 420s.. so I am confused on how your strength went so high when switching back to those weapons :( so confused haha
Is it better to take a 6 L armor or a Kaom heart?
"
Undermonk wrote:

So I just watched that video, and I added up all the strength from each gear piece and than all the strength from the skill tree - The total is 762.

Your skill tree gives +342s and your gear gives +420s
In the video when you weapon swap you have 762s... but as soon as you swap back to your shield and scepter you have 838s? That's where I am getting lost.. as I have both of those but they don't add that much strength.

I added ALL your gear up and they added up to 420s.. so I am confused on how your strength went so high when switching back to those weapons :( so confused haha

Check the ascendancy. He has Tawhoa, Forest's Strength and the node before that. Those give +20 str and +10% str.
Last edited by Jaim on Jan 28, 2017, 6:08:11 AM
"
FreeMyMind wrote:
"
Saganite wrote:
"
AeshMezareph wrote:

did some testing. if you go avatar of fire, you'd lose out on vortex's damage over time as it doesn't convert to fire. why not use ice nova then?

also rapid decay as 6th link in your belly of the beast would benefit both SR and Vortex instead of trying to get 4 blue sockets.

As far as rapid decay goes, I tried it but it's a huge dps loss because that 4th blue gem is the difference between 150k ignite and 300k ignite. The dot damage of vortex is negligible compared to the ignite damage. Also, Ice Nova only ignites for 100k even with 4b, so it's less than stellar. Vortex is our king here for ignite double-dipping.

Xoph's blood covers the enemy in ash which takes our ignite from 300k to 450k. It's ridiculous.
Last edited by Saganite on Jan 28, 2017, 5:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info