[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

How do you guys see the usage of these two unique gems . . . ?

The mana cost here is no problem, cyclone and l.warp are both level 1, so mana cost still very low (even doubled).

-10% is a big hit, but also a nice dps increase . . .
Last edited by Tuche on Nov 23, 2016, 11:03:51 AM
"
masive wrote:
Great build! love it!
Level 73 atm and going rly smooth as im progressing through the leveling tree.
Dont have your sugested weapons yet tho so im using the Nycta´s lantern atm for the ele damage.
Find that wand today tho and im wondering what offensive stat i should prio?
Ele or fire dmg?

Not the OP, but either/or is fine. With fire damage, it's increasing specifically the fire damage you do. Elemental increases the fire damage as well, but if you have added cold or lightning damage to attacks (as you should to proc EE), it applies to that too. The DPS difference between the two in this build is virtually unnoticeable, so things like fire damage, elemental damage, and area damage are all desireable.
"
Tuche wrote:
How do you guys see the usage of these two unique gems . . . ?

The mana cost here is no problem, cyclone and l.warp are both level 1, so mana cost still very low (even doubled).

-10% is a big hit, but also a nice dps increase . . .

I don't like either of those. Rares with life, fire/area damage are better for this build IMO. The more life, the more survivability you have, and of course, greater damage output. Sometimes a few hundred HP is the difference between life and death.
Hello DemiGod

Because i'm new to the game and i'm trying to learn to level fast and because i wanna start next league with this build. I Made a Cheat-Sheet about how to level it the most efficient way as a first league character.

I Thought i'd share it, in case anyone else wants to use it

here it is (bold font means place to go/be:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JhpDqpWWv2f_5oCXF8kpMUPwTBDIm3yl3D5i8KX19bw/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by FreddyRamsone on Nov 24, 2016, 4:04:04 PM
"
FreddyRamsone wrote:
Hello DemiGod

Because i'm new to the game and i'm trying to learn to level fast and because i wanna start next league with this build. I Made a Cheat-Sheet about how to level it the most efficient way as a first league character.

I Thought i'd share it, in case anyone else wants to use it

here it is (bold font means place to go/be:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JhpDqpWWv2f_5oCXF8kpMUPwTBDIm3yl3D5i8KX19bw/edit?usp=sharing

Nice one! I'm actually going to use this next league as a QRG of sorts. Thanks!
I'm curious why you use increased burning damage gem in the RF link instead of Iron Will? Does Iron Will not work with RF? If it does having that with 800 str is a huge deal.
"
Drekor wrote:
I'm curious why you use increased burning damage gem in the RF link instead of Iron Will? Does Iron Will not work with RF? If it does having that with 800 str is a huge deal.

rf is not a spell
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey!
Looks like a great build, trying it out now on my perm HC old marauder (full respec)
I need some advice or some comments on my char, if you have a moment.
So basically i'm lvl 76, my HP regen is like 500-550 per sec, and i wonder how the hell i get it to 1k+ (using pots all the time to stay alive or RF will burn me down)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQHcAecEBwSzBg4J9gthFCAUTRiRGS4aPhpVHNwfAiftKPopLjWSNsU26DrhPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms03jUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9hIWSjZU1o8ny4ggeCx4Nfg8yD24TZhO-PGpeVmK2a4J7Nn8uiAKZXpwinMK2Nr2y3PriTuX68n702vqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej8S_4K_o8=
Nodes are all copied from your skill tree ofc, my gear is somewhat...different, can you check it (on my profile, RighteousSatan )
Big thank you for the fun build, maybe one day i'll go kill atziri, never done her, lol.
Hi, Ive been following this build recently and its great! My best char yet.

6.5k HP at lvl 80. Any tips to get more HP and life regen? (havent taken uber labyrinth yet)

I get +205 life regen with stone golem and vitality (atm)
I have 920 life regen so + 205 = 1025 life regen (1322 with 6 endurance charges)
6619 * 0.9 / 100 * ( 100 - 87 ) = 775 RF life degen
1025 - 775 = I only have 250 free life regen when using RF

how did you get around 3k+ life regen ? :O

using doon cuebiyari and phoenix shield
im using normal flasks atm

my gear
Last edited by ianjaspher on Nov 25, 2016, 11:10:59 AM
Hi! I was planning on starting the Breach league using this build and I was wondering if it was Uber Atziri viable? I play on softcore so 1 or 2 deaths doesn't matter to me, but I'm wondering if the build, with the right gear (Kaom's, good jewels, high life rolls on all gear, level 90) can kill Uber Atziri consistantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info