[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Have 10.2k hp,
can kill all bosses(havent tried hight tier yet), quite tanky, but fights are long on higher tier maps,
syndicate is difficult on red tier maps
mastermind easy on level 79
Hi all,

I'm new to PoE and decided to go with this build. I'm currently at level 50 and I'm unsure of how to sustain RF. Can anyone provide some suggestions?
Just got the new Vivinsect ring. Curious whether the +5 level aura gem part would benefit Vitality or Purity of Fire more?
Hi everyone.
First of all, thank you Demi, for this build and the detailed explanations.
I'm a casual player and playing it currently for the second time and it's just a lot of fun (I think RF in general is).

I got one question though, regarding the recommended gloves enchantment "of Light":
It deals some phys damage, which part of it is then converted to fire damage due to "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance".

That gives the mobs fire res, doesn't it (because of EE)?

Was that always the case? I just noticed it now.
Does the %life regen of it overweigh this disadvantage?
Or do we just rely on "Ball Lightning" and "Tempest shield" to proc often enough to cancel it out.

Please correct/tell me, if I got something wrong about this.

Thanks in advance.
"
Argon85112 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm a casual player and playing it currently for the second time and it's just a lot of fun (I think RF in general is).

I got one question though, regarding the recommended gloves enchantment "of Light":
It deals some phys damage, which part of it is then converted to fire damage due to "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance".

Or do we just rely on "Ball Lightning" and "Tempest shield" to proc often enough to cancel it out.

Thanks in advance.

so does molten shell :P. they reset when your chest cwdt procs again, it's not a big deal. teh defensive boost to keep you alive makes up for the being dead and doing more damage part
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Argon85112 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

so does molten shell :P. they reset when your chest cwdt procs again, it's not a big deal. teh defensive boost to keep you alive makes up for the being dead and doing more damage part

Thanks,

I knew about "Molten Shell" procing the fire res, but it happens so rarely, it doesn't matter.
And you are totally right, it doesn't really matter for the enchantment, as well.
I just never noticed it before and wondered if there was a change in mechanic.

Anyway, thanks again and have a good one!
Hey I have made it to LV 91 and I am trying to work on killing Elder guardians/t16 maps Shaper etc. I am struggling on these fights though, i don't seem to kill them fast enough. Any advice on what gear I should improve?
here is my character https://pastebin.com/yPVgmPZH

Thanks for the help in advance everyone!
What do you think about using Cold Snap to proc EE so you're also generating Frenzy Charges?
"
R3DTID3 wrote:
What do you think about using Cold Snap to proc EE so you're also generating Frenzy Charges?

sure
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
nm im dumb.
Last edited by wimpy_tuna on Jan 12, 2019, 4:01:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info