[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey There,

What are some of the biggest differences between this build and Rhah's "Righteous Fire Juggernaut" build?
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:
Hey There,

What are some of the biggest differences between this build and Rhah's "Righteous Fire Juggernaut" build?

we have slightly better damage and are less tanky. we also aren't required to wear so many uniques to make the build function. just life/str/res gear. lots more freedom to customize and min max.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:
Hey There,

we have slightly better damage and are less tanky. we also aren't required to wear so many uniques to make the build function. just life/str/res gear. lots more freedom to customize and min max.

Thanks a lot for the quick response! I'll have to give this one a try!
Apologies if I missed it somewhere in the guide, but how do we keep up endurance charges against bosses? There doesn't seem to be space for Enduring Cry within the build itself.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I'm freaking blind!

But how does one Enduring Cry sustain 6 endurance charges against bosses - especially if the boss is alone? Just keep spamming the skill? That seems like a really inefficient way to do it.
Last edited by Seiyashi7184 on Nov 15, 2018, 2:33:23 AM
Hi Demi. Nice build! I'm thinking of using this at league start for betrayal (my first RF build too) and have been studying and testing out certain aspects of the build. Some feedback and questions if you don't mind...

1. The whole molten shell setup under doon's isn't too well explained in the guide. After some research, I kind of got the idea. Correct me if I'm wrong so molten shell procs after a substantial amount of damage is taken since it is linked to a high cwdt setup. This allows for molten shell to be levelled to high as well. The idea then is for the explosions to deal a high spell fire damage in the form of its explosions (boosted by iron will) and life leech. I initially wondered why do that since the explosions do hit and will proc EE. But after some studying I realised that your other cwdt setup with ball lightning will cancel the fire EE out. Which is fine but is there no better option here?

2. The helm looks like it would be a one of the most expensive pieces to me. Can someone point out what is the best way to acquire one? Should I craft one myself (if yes, what's the best way?) Or should I just buy one.

3. As people have mentioned before, levelling this can be a pain if you are taking the caster route. I found after doing some test that firestorm-iron will-combustion with Herald of ash works well until you get controlled destruction (to switch out with combustion) and spell echo to work very well before getting the scorching ray setup. Cast speed is so important.
Last edited by spludgevan on Nov 21, 2018, 1:17:20 AM
I'm new and confused. Should I be using more than just Lightning Ball CWDT to proc EEQ for Righteous Fire?
How cool that build for starting new league ? For farming ?
@DeMiGodking102 thx for his build man.

I'm re-reading it and I'm confused about something. So could you, or other experienced players, help me understand...

Under: 'Gem Links' you said:

"
4 Link: BBBR
(Vaal) Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Another option is Elder Helmet with Essence of Horror, Burning, Conc, and 4 Blue. RF, Ele Focus, Efficacy, Inc Area for more quality of life.

...then under 'Other Gear Stat Priorities', you said:

"
Eventually you'll want to aim for an Elder helmet that has Socketed Gems are Supported By Concentrated Effect OR Burning Damage. That will allow you to create a pseudo 5 link helmet setup. Then you can go for 2 of those mods. Later on, you can even go for Essence of Horror for 30% More Elemental Damage for your helmet, and Conc/Burning Damage for a perfect 6 link + 30% more helmet. Quite juicy for our Righteous Fire setup. A perfect DPS Elder Helmet would be 99 + 33 Life, Level 20 Conc Effect, Level 20 Burning Damage, 55 Strength, and 30% More Elemental Damage Essence.

I never 'essence crafted' anything good, and maybe I'm wrong but... if I understood we should aim for these 2 for helmet:

socketed gems are supported by level # concentrated effect
socketed gems are supported by level # burning damage

and if we used Essence of Horror, at the top of these two, we can get:

socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage

What confusing me is that poe wiki sais (for Essence of Horror):

"
Upgrades a normal item to rare or reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property

^ for helmet thats guaranteed 'Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage', ...but it sais 'REFORGES a rare item'.

So, what confusing me is... should Essence of Horror (when applied to a rare helmet) 'erase' the other 'elder' properties (mods):

?

You said:

"
A perfect DPS Elder Helmet would be:
99 + 33 Life
Level 20 Conc Effect
Level 20 Burning Damage
55 Strength
30% More Elemental Damage Essence.

When you say it like that, it looks possible but... how to get all '3' without Essence of Horror removing 2 elder properties when applied to a helmet? (or mabye Essence of Horror will not remove/destroy 2 elder properties?) Can someone help a newb understand? :)

Thanks!

EDIT:

...or maybe you just meant it as a steps while we progress, like:

---------------
1. at start we get a basic rare helmet with life/resists/strength

---------------
2. then we buy another helmet which has one of these 2 elder mods:

or

---------------
3. then we buy our 3rd helmet which does have both mods:

and

---------------
4. and finally for our 4th helmet (impossible to get), is the 'perfect' helmet with:

99 + 33 Life
55 Strength
Level 20 Conc Effect
Level 20 Burning Damage

---------------

^ did I got it right this time? :)
Last edited by drunkydragon on Dec 4, 2018, 9:55:59 PM
drunkydragon:

Demi is suggesting you spam dozens or even hundreds of essence of horror on a helmet until you get the essence of horror reroll to hit those two values (concentrated effect and burning damage). And hopefully some other good stuff like life.

He also has a mirror helmet available in case you have a truly absurd amount of currency sitting around in standard and want to run a life rF character.

If you don't have gajillions of currency oozing out of your ears, the short budget version is: pop an essence of horror or two on an elder helmet and be happy with whatever you get. If you happen to get conc effect/increased burning damage, you have a very pricy helmet to sell. If you don't, oh well.
Last edited by Vortex_Magus on Dec 5, 2018, 1:10:44 AM
"
drunkydragon wrote:

---------------
4. and finally for our 4th helmet (impossible to get), is the 'perfect' helmet with:

99 + 33 Life
55 Strength
Level 20 Conc Effect
Level 20 Burning Damage

It's possible, but you need currency to buy it. All helmets with all 3 mods (not perfect) were 40ex+ in Delve.
Last edited by memberx on Dec 5, 2018, 3:01:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info