[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I can't access the link for the skill tree.

Maybe it's a problem with Poe Planner because i tried to acces the main page with my search engine and it looks like down.
how does the elemental focus synergy work? won't it cause RF to not burn enemies, which in turn hurts some of the ascendancy traits?
"
Naio wrote:
how does the elemental focus synergy work? won't it cause RF to not burn enemies, which in turn hurts some of the ascendancy traits?

RF will always burn. It's not a hit that applies an ignite, so the "cannot apply status ailments" does not affect RF. It just gives us "more elemental damage" :D.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Do you think this build is better as a juggernaut for uber lab farming?
"
rafaeldavid78 wrote:
Do you think this build is better as a juggernaut for uber lab farming?

I had no issues farming Uber Lab with this as Chieftain. Juggernaut might be slightly safer from one shots but you'll lose a lot of sustain in the fights. Your call.
Thoughts on taking Hinekora over the 2 small ascendency nodes from uber lab? I'm thinking the 1% of fire damage leeched and damage penetrating fire resistance might be better than just another .5% life regen?
"
Naio wrote:
Thoughts on taking Hinekora over the 2 small ascendency nodes from uber lab? I'm thinking the 1% of fire damage leeched and damage penetrating fire resistance might be better than just another .5% life regen?

Well we can't leech off RF's degen/burn effect. And I don't think the Fire Pen will help either.
Ok, well I can attest that this build is bonkers. Just did uber lab (first time every trying it, skipped a few leagues) and 1-shotted it with sub-optimal gear at lvl 79.

didnt go for any extra keys, but other than a misstep on my part that got me down to 30%, i didnt get below 50% the entire time.

and.. i have 5k life...

edit: 2nd run, killed argus and left up portals, still easy.

the ONLY thing i'd suggest is having a dousing flask (the bug where it didnt work was just fixed) so that you can turn RF on/off on the maps - on for mob killing, off for when going through traps.
Last edited by Naio on Sep 16, 2016, 5:51:38 AM
I am really enjoying this build in essence league, thank you for making the guide!

At first the leveling in a new league without any uniques felt really painful but after hitting 68 everything became much better. Leveling should be much easier now with all the options available and I made some changes to adjust the build to my tastes.

I am currently clearing red maps easily, the drop RNG allowed me to do up to T13's and I can pretty much facetank everything with up to 1 ele dmg roll on the map. It feels very smooth if a little costly to reroll maps to avoid no life/reduced life regen and -max rolls. Everything else is fine even with determination instead of vitality and still lacking the 2% life on boots (70+ enchants no luck grrr). Uber lab I have facetank just about any full key run last week with charges or whatever.

Essence league has added alot of amazing stuff that has great synergy with this build. The new crafts are great. I have crafted most of my gear. Profile.
I got lucky on the chest with 15% phys to cold, 90 life and lots of resist and a nice life ring. The helmet with 30% to elemental damage of socketed gems adds an extra more multiplier with RF and I got some nice armour/resists boots and gloves. I am still working on a ring (there is a new +25% elemental damage implicit), amulet, belt and helmet with a lab enchant.
With my incomplete gear I still manage to get 8k HP and over 12k armour. This gives 95%++ phys reduction with basalt flask, 80%+ phys reduction without basalt but including flat reductions like fortify, endurance charges and my chest. My huge lifepool, life regen and 4l molten shel with life leech helped make this my highest level character with ease. The new Witchfire Brew potion is amazing and another great boost this build has gotten this league. I hope to replace my Ruby flask with a Dying Sun someday, the Dream.

I changed Cyclone with Shield Charge and this doubled my clearspeed, or atleast felt like it did. I move around the map very quickly using Shield Charge with lvl9/q20 faster attacks to apply curse, elemental equilibrium and fortify while Cwdt-IncCrit-BladeVortex keeps up Elemental Overload. I needed to add Increased Critical Strikes gem to Blade Vortex because I am killing stuff too fast for it to proc reliably without it. Commandmend of light and Molten Shell+LifeLeech react automatically if something dangerous happens. Removing Cyclone mostly removed the dex required for the build, one 23 dex roll on gloves is enough for everything. This also free's up the amulet implicit to get 1,6% bonus life regen added this league! I even managed a low level blood rage for lab running and basically anything except the most difficult content to get free frenzy charges, a weapon swap orb of storms + culling strike and vaal lightning trap added to the build :).

It's a really enjoyable playstyle with a good clearspeed both in maps and lab.

PS. I would like to nominate Kaom's Way for a honorable mention in the build. It's a 1c unique but provides 0,4% life regen per ED and +1 ED (3,3% life/s total). This is a amazing boost especially early on after switching to RF or when running hard map mods (like unlucky corrupted red maps...). It's just godly during the first uber lab run for the last 2 ascendancy points.
Last edited by Cryonist on Sep 16, 2016, 4:32:38 PM
"
"
Naio wrote:

Well we can't leech off RF's degen/burn effect. And I don't think the Fire Pen will help either.

you'll also have issues on applying the -50 fire pen from elemental equilibrium as Hinekora converts some of your phs to fire

edit: thanks to DeMiGodking102 for the build guide, really enjoying it :)
Last edited by d4n on Sep 16, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info