[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Probably the question has been asked before in one of those 280 pages. But how do you get a Belly with 5 blue and 1 red?

With chromo calculator, it cost around 9k Chromo. And with changing to 1 link, then 2 (like in the offcolor video) it is almost impossible too, no?
"
intered wrote:
Probably the question has been asked before in one of those 280 pages. But how do you get a Belly with 5 blue and 1 red?

With chromo calculator, it cost around 9k Chromo. And with changing to 1 link, then 2 (like in the offcolor video) it is almost impossible too, no?

reading the guide might help. that's why i wrote it.

"
4-5 Link: RBBB (B)
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get). If you can get the extra blue socket, a level 7 Tempest shield gives a bit of block and another way to hit with lightning for Ele Equil.

How to Off Color ANYTHING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
If you really need 5 blues for armor like that, I'd suggest buying it off trade list. For 4 blues, it would be a gamble between coloring/linking it yourself or buying it off straight. In Incursion though, I'm using a Shadowstich with 4 blues, got to use league items somehow ;)
Upgraded some of my gear.

The recovery mod is.. imba? ;) PoB says 3.5k net regen lol. 28% Phys taken as fire is nice aswell lol.
"
yakoob wrote:

The recovery mod is.. imba? ;) PoB says 3.5k net regen lol. 28% Phys taken as fire is nice aswell lol.

it's pretty broken lol. you can get 20% recovery on your belt still!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

it's pretty broken lol. you can get 20% recovery on your belt still!

I run out of divines ;)
"
yakoob wrote:

Holy cow! That belt is ridiculously awesome...
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jul 4, 2018, 7:23:13 PM
Cast When Damage Taken , Molten Shell (as high as your CWDT will support), Life Leech

Im a new player and dont know about the gem levels, dont want to lvl them up to high.
Can anyone can give me a gem setup that will work fine? im struggle with the gem lvl
Gems have their own level, up to 20 naturally, and a level requirement that is stated on the gem. Look out for "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level (38-70) or lower" on your CWDT gem and "Requires level 4, 16 STR" on your Molten Shell gem.

CWDT at gem level 1 requires character at level 38. The condition for level 1 CWDT to cast a supported spell is that the spell's level requirement is level 38 and below.

Molten Shell at gem level 1 requires character level 4, gem level 10 requires character level 36, gem level 11 requires character 40. For example, if your CWDT gem is at level 1, it will support Molten Shell that is level 10 and below. Level 11 Molten Shell does not meet that condition. That's why you will need to look out for the level requirement and condition stated on both gems when leveling them.

You can level up life leech without caring about the level because it is not a spell to be supported by CWDT.
Hey, guys!
Could you kindly explain how to use Elemental Equilibrium properly? How do we apply it with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info