[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
DECANTORBERI wrote:
What would be the total cost of the build?

that's vague. depends on how good of gear you want. few chaos to start, infinite currency to craft your own perfect best in slot mirror items since they don't exist yet :P. gl hf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So i upgraded some of my gear (belt, right ring and got regen enchant on boots).

Gear

At lvl 88 i have 8744 hp, 887 strenght and 671k dps in PoB (Vaal RF). My regen is 2516 per sec.

I can easily clear all maps i get, that's t13 for now. Sometimes i have some problems clearing Incursion in right time, but that's just nature of this build.

I tried manual casting orb of storms and it doesn't work for me. I get EO uptime to 80% but playing with one hand makes up for it :)

You can run Uber lab with eyes closed, which makes me very happy :)

Ty Demi!

Last edited by memberx on Jun 29, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
Okay, got to level 88 and finally got my sixth trial so I could do the Uber lab -- which was pretty easy. Currently doing T9 maps, but that's basically because I've only built up my Atlas to that point so far. I'm going to be interested to see how far I can get.

Works well, I enjoy playing the build. Kind of cool to just shield charge around and not have to worry about attacking anything. :D I do feel a bit soft, a good portion of map Bosses seem able to hit me for about half my health(or more). But since I can concentrate almost fully on dodging attacks it isn't too bad.

I do have a question about Enduring Cry. Do you guys actually use it much? The duration is so short it feels difficult to use efficiently. I was wondering if there might be something else a little more user friendly I could substitute in?

Got a 20% quality Vaal RF gem for 9 chaos (seemed like a deal at the time), it provides a nice dps bump in the boss fights. I wish it lasted a couple of more seconds though.

Currently I have 8689 Life, 143 ES, 824 Strength, 4538 Armour. My gear so far:
Spoiler

"
Mr_Tact wrote:
Okay, got to level 88 and finally got my sixth trial so I could do the Uber lab -- which was pretty easy. Currently doing T9 maps, but that's basically because I've only built up my Atlas to that point so far. I'm going to be interested to see how far I can get.

Works well, I enjoy playing the build. Kind of cool to just shield charge around and not have to worry about attacking anything. :D I do feel a bit soft, a good portion of map Bosses seem able to hit me for about half my health(or more). But since I can concentrate almost fully on dodging attacks it isn't too bad.

I do have a question about Enduring Cry. Do you guys actually use it much? The duration is so short it feels difficult to use efficiently. I was wondering if there might be something else a little more user friendly I could substitute in?

Got a 20% quality Vaal RF gem for 9 chaos (seemed like a deal at the time), it provides a nice dps bump in the boss fights. I wish it lasted a couple of more seconds though.

Currently I have 8689 Life, 143 ES, 824 Strength, 4538 Armour. My gear so far:
Spoiler

I would definitly change your amulet for marble and helmet for conc. effect + burning damage. The difference is huge!
"
memberx wrote:
I would definitely change your amulet for marble and helmet for conc. effect + burning damage. The difference is huge!

I've been on the lookout for a burning damage & conc. effect helmet but man are they expensive. Would I be correct in assuming getting a 18/18 helmet instead of 20/20 would be a significant loss of dps? The 20/20s I've seen are currently out of my price range.

I'll look into a Marble Amulet, but I'm guessing the kind I want might not be within my available funds either.
Spoiler

As Ascendancy i choose Totem Path and second small Node and small Node before Ngamahu. The % Str i have on my belt :)

Lvl 89 Str 807, Int 193, Dex 117 - Life 8820; Ar 5529 res @ 136% / 109% / 102%

Need a little bit Gear finetuning, and Jewel upgrading. Next goals r Boots and Rings. Oh and all Gems @ lvl 20 ;)

Dmg is okay, and cuz i'm a lazy Guy with enough time i put my SR-Totem in middle of the Room and run and everything dies :)

Vry naice Build, thx 4 that Demi :)
Cleared guardians shaper uber atziri vaal temple didnt try uber elder not interested.

im selling all my gear bellow cuz just like every cool boy
i wanna roll an MF deadeye to farm my own Headhunter
till the one month league comes in august just to kill some time
everything will be priced much cheaper than it would be from poe.trade

hf

"
anseman wrote:
Cleared guardians shaper uber atziri vaal temple didnt try uber elder not interested.

im selling all my gear bellow cuz just like every cool boy
i wanna roll an MF deadeye to farm my own Headhunter
till the one month league comes in august just to kill some time
everything will be priced much cheaper than it would be from poe.trade

hf

ayy someone who understands the build :). very nice dude.

also made this belt if anyone wants to mirror it lul

#1 rf elder stygian
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i'm getting one shot quite often... here is my gear, i'm at 7,6K life and 1441 life regen without endurance charges, over 1,8k with endurance charges and 379 strength.

I know my gear is far from good but i feel like with this much life and regen i should not get one shot so often
Last edited by Fallbringer on Jun 30, 2018, 4:21:16 AM
"
Fallbringer wrote:
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i'm getting one shot quite often... here is my gear, i'm at 7,6K life and 1441 life regen without endurance charges, over 1,8k with endurance charges and 379 strength.

I know my gear is far from good but i feel like with this much life and regen i should not get one shot so often

define one shot. what's killing you exactly? you have some low life rolls but remember just having high life isn't going to save you. plenty of mechanics in this game are designed to not be tankable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info