[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Malrockk wrote:
I'm enjoying the build but still feel a bit squishier than I expected, especially as I get above tier 7-8 maps. Don't feel my gear is too bad and sit at 6.5k hp and about 1350 unbuffed regen. Also having a few issues with incursion architects and realize I may need to throw in a SR but not sure what to drop for it.

You got purity of fire in the ring. Get rid of the second purity of fire in the shield and put SR ;)

If still low on dmg get a 5L or 6L helm.

If still low on dmg get %attri/%str shaper/elder gear ie:

Also recommend %life temple rings ie:

btw: That Talisman of yours is sexy as f.
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 9, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
tried this build and so far its really great.
however i'm having abit of problems with red elder where i feel my flasks just dont do enough to keep me up.
i know it's largely due to me sucking and taking too much damage but i'm wondering if there's anything i can do to improve my sustain.

edit: found my answer
Last edited by Psykrom on Jun 10, 2018, 7:20:46 PM
Is it true that this build can't run the temple with T3 Corruption?

I have 85% fire resistance atm, will have 86% when PoF hits lvl 20, but -10% penalty is too hard to keep up with, right?
"
Aakurb wrote:
Is it true that this build can't run the temple with T3 Corruption?

I have 85% fire resistance atm, will have 86% when PoF hits lvl 20, but -10% penalty is too hard to keep up with, right?

we have thousands more life regen than required to sustain rf. you shouldn't even need purity or vitality at endgame lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I'm still leveling with scorch+firestorm, but I started to gather some currency. I was wondering if it's worth going for a kaom from the start, as in when I decide to switch to RF. I'm still some dozen of chaos orbs away, but I'm getting there.

I was wondering if I should prioritize other gear like helm,gloves,etc...first, or should I get a kaom, get some basic items and try and farm with that till I get better and better items, or get other gear first, and then try and farm for a kaom. Or if it's actually worth getting a kaom....
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 10, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Thx 4 this great Build. Fun to play :)

But one little Question, if Ngamahu is meh, why not 2 small nodes, Totem placement and fire dmg? Or miss i something?
Why do we use CWDT - Ball Lightning - CoH - Flammability?
This combination doesnt work. The Ball Lightning goes off but it doesnt curse.
"
Tanki wrote:
Why do we use CWDT - Ball Lightning - CoH - Flammability?
This combination doesnt work. The Ball Lightning goes off but it doesnt curse.

someone isn't following the guide. i said high level flammability for a reason. if your flam is low enough level to be cast by cast when damage taken and is also linked to curse on hit, it will do nothing.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Ivan_Sorenson wrote:
Thx 4 this great Build. Fun to play :)

But one little Question, if Ngamahu is meh, why not 2 small nodes, Totem placement and fire dmg? Or miss i something?

You need Ngamahu on your way to Hinekora

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info