[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
How will this build transition into 3.3? Any changes?

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
How will this build transition into 3.3? Any changes?

Nice, thanks for the quick reply
Ay Demi!

I was wondering some lil things. Why are you using Taste of Hate in PoB?

Do you think you can update the PoB for a more budget friendly ? For starter I prolly won't have the currency to get all those fancy babes at start.

Do you think Doryani's would be a better option for starter instead of focusing too much on STR ? Or is the build really around STR for the Max life it gives? (TLDR: Does STR 800+ is required to do end game?)

Also (hehe), what stats would you prioritize on the jewels ? (3 stats)

Even more, replacing your current helmet with the one basic remove around 670k tooltip DPS. Will your build still be viable for end game content if the helmet only has for example the Horror Essence? Or even no Essence stats at all ? And what 5L would you put in chest?

I'm kinda new to the RF thing and I'm wondering if it would be a good starter, seems like it will cost $$, but will be able to make $$ too out of it. How much currency do you think you'll need to invest as a league starter before it pays off? Is there a item that will 100% boost your DPS as soon as you get it? What should I prioritize buying?

Sorry for the TL;DR post, probably is annoying, but eh. Love your content bud, keep it up.

Much love
Since I had incredible success with this last season, I’ll do something I’ve yet to do. Repeat it for incursion.
updated for 3.3
Hey man,

This will be my second league in PoE and I'm wondering how hard this build is to play and what the downsides of the build are. I'm not seeing them on the first page, but if they are there apologies.
"
Gurthquake wrote:
Hey man,

This will be my second league in PoE and I'm wondering how hard this build is to play and what the downsides of the build are. I'm not seeing them on the first page, but if they are there apologies.

you run around in circles and things die. downsides. you dont really have to do anything but run around in circles until things die.
Just wondering, I dropped about 1000 HP on PoB compared to the 3.2 version and went with the new Breath of Fire node, essentially dropping 1k HP for a bunch of added damage. Think this is worth it or is the new revamped node negligible
is that a good league starter build?
"
MrHyperion wrote:
is that a good league starter build?

[3.3] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET, UBER LAB/Atziri/T16 VIABLE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info