[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
ccloaded wrote:
Which gems should I start to quality up first?

Any of them, none are really make or break.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Loving this build. Leveling was a pain in the ass though with a fire totem and searing bond, but I got there. My links and some of my pre-map gear are not optimized yet, and I haven't done labs yet, but I'm owning already. Thanks! Now I have to move links around and keep purchasing gear.
"
animalhouse wrote:
Loving this build. Leveling was a pain in the ass though with a fire totem and searing bond, but I got there. My links and some of my pre-map gear are not optimized yet, and I haven't done labs yet, but I'm owning already. Thanks! Now I have to move links around and keep purchasing gear.

No problem :).

Leveling is always shit, I did it with self found trash and those skills lol. It's doable, just not fun.
"
"
animalhouse wrote:

Leveling is always shit, I did it with self found trash and those skills lol. It's doable, just not fun.

I have the same issue as the guy you're replying to. I'm currently at level 53 and it's so dull lol. But I hope it'll be worth a try.

Currently I'm Act 4 in cruel and doing dried lake. Do you think I can farm until lvl 65 in this lake?

I'm not sure how many lvls difference you can be between your char and the map to have a decent xp gain.
Dried lake is lvl 55.

Thanks in advance!
"
B3rbo wrote:
"
"
animalhouse wrote:

I have the same issue as the guy you're replying to. I'm currently at level 53 and it's so dull lol. But I hope it'll be worth a try.

Currently I'm Act 4 in cruel and doing dried lake. Do you think I can farm until lvl 65 in this lake?

I'm not sure how many lvls difference you can be between your char and the map to have a decent xp gain.
Dried lake is lvl 55.

Thanks in advance!

I don't recommend farming anywhere but Merciless. It'll get you levels but you might as well keep progressing :).
Ledge is still great. So is docks (with the great fire resist this build provides)
"
B3rbo wrote:
"
"
animalhouse wrote:

Dried lake is lvl 55.

Thanks in advance!

I leveled Dry Lake with parties from 55-62. It took maybe 2 hours?
Hey,

wanted to ask about Elemental Eq and Ngamahu (+15% ignite chance) in the ascendancy tree. So, if lets say using Cyclone results in enemies getting ignited, will that proc EE and give them fire resist? Cause it came from a hit technically. Or ignite itself doesn´t proc EE no matter the source?

Trying out your build right now, working out nicely so far.
"
dramargu wrote:
Hey,

wanted to ask about Elemental Eq and Ngamahu (+15% ignite chance) in the ascendancy tree. So, if lets say using Cyclone results in enemies getting ignited, will that proc EE and give them fire resist? Cause it came from a hit technically. Or ignite itself doesn´t proc EE no matter the source?

Trying out your build right now, working out nicely so far.

Check the FAQ next time :).

EE doesn't apply if you're doing a degen. And your ignite will do approximately 3 damage, since your cylone will do about 200 dps lol.
Here was my guide on lvling (Tried on Scion char)

1. Farm till lv 16
2. Equip Facebreaker and Tabula Rasa (of course need to spent a little here)
3. Use Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attack + random 2 support gems you choose (mine was Additional Accuracy and Life gain on hit)
4. With those skill point spent, you can easily facetank all till Merciless, and you should be lvl 52 - 53 when you reach Act I merc.
5. Make your way to THE LEDGE at Merc and lvling there, it's much faster than Dried Lake Cruel cause you know how efficient Ledge bring us when mappings right? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info