[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I've personally only really used it on bosses. Trash usually just blows up anyway.
Meh seems only to be a 10c investment, may as well.
Does Molten Shell not procc EE?
"
Meh seems only to be a 10c investment, may as well.

If its any help, my Path of Building shows an 8 stack to be ~36k dps currently. Somewhere ~35ish percent of RF's total. :)
I'm not even sure how PoB works. I'm just glad I can farm, sell jeweler orbs for chaos and gear up. Not sure what else to do but keep mapping atm.

Sitting at 6500 life, 1200 regen. 827 Str.

I'm having a pretty good go of it. Besides wasting that 10 chaos on a ring i didn't realize was corrupted and I couldn't change the socket on it -_-
"
My last question... how do you get scorching ray added with 1 link?’ A ring? 5 link Belly and an extra blue?

I use my shield charge on harder packs and bosses and not to move around faster, so I put my scorching ray in my 4-linked boots together with shield charge, brutality and fortify. So that's an option for the SR if you don't use shield charge for moving around faster ...
Hey friends!

Excuse me for silly question, but Im just came back in to this game and before I used "Scion pure RF build"-which not so good right now; so, the question is : is this current build OK???! for start on new league? Thanks and peace <3

PS: Didnt play like 1 year or something like that :D

PPS: you cant leave this game! you can only just COME BACK IN TO IT!
hi guys, quick question : I want to play this but I already have a 52 level guardian that I could use. Does chieftain have way more benefits then a guardian so much that I should just start over or can I go on with the guardian having almost the same result ?

I saw that many of the high level players that use righteous fire are using Juggernaut, is that better then chieftain ?

thanks in advance !
"
kwstas778 wrote:
Why does he use brutality on shield charge?

Cause if you don`t use it you will proc +fire resist every SC -> can`t do nothing with mobs -> crying deeply -> post here "NICE BUILD SHITCROWS".
But it`s only my opinion.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Mar 14, 2018, 6:39:22 AM
"
Twiggyelito wrote:
Does Molten Shell not procc EE?

Answer is YES, and it`s disturbing somehow. But we must just deal with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info