[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

for anyone interested:

GGG said that Essence of Horror SHOULD work with RF and " has been fixed for a future patch "

i hope the changes make it into the next big patch ( which i heard should come this Friday? )

"
"
Freez3r wrote:
Guys i have a few questions:

What do u guys think about using a Helm with an Essence of Horror craft ? (gives socketed gems +30% elemental dmg)

I read that it didnt work properly but im not sure if it has been fixed yet.

IF it works it should be BiS for RF dmg ?

30% more ele damage essence is bugged with RF. When it works, it would be best in slot.

Found this out the hard way :<

Here is the thread where GGG says the fix is coming in a future patch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1728585/page/2
Last edited by KiMagista on Oct 11, 2016, 12:50:56 PM
"
KiMagista wrote:
"
ScytheMasterW wrote:
So does anybody know of a good red gem replacement for enduring cry that will proc with cast when damaged?
Increased Duration for Immortal Call IMO

Enduring Cry is just in a random open red socket. Mine happened to be with IC/Golem.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

i have this ready, dunno if i should keep or reroll.

will test it when the bug is fixed
Last edited by Freez3r on Oct 11, 2016, 1:42:30 PM
How is your life regen hitting almost 4k?
My regen from equips is basically the same as yours and I have the same nodes on the tree (even if I use vitality instead of determination I only hit about 1.1-1.2k/second.
Last edited by phalsified on Oct 11, 2016, 4:48:21 PM
"
Lylz wrote:
I strongly recommend dropping going into the Witch area for the life/aoe nodes and instead picking up the Explosive Impact & Purity of Flesh Clusters. For the loss of 20 int, 5% all res & 5% aoe, you gain 25% dmg, 20% chaos res and 10 str.

Its pretty much a no brainer in terms of tree efficiency, unless one is THAT desperate for 5% aoe (I'm not).

Before i hit these areas in the skilltree i´d like to see people respond to that.
I will put these suggestions in a POE Skillplaner and compare it to the original build myself
and then check the stats, but if possible I want to hear from the TE if this is legit or not.

"
phalsified wrote:
My regen from equips is basically the same as yours and I have the same nodes on the tree (even if I use vitality instead of determination I only hit about 1.1-1.2k/second.

The ~4k would probably be with endurance charges (.7%ea), consecrated ground and the 2% from his boot enchantment. And uber lab done.
"
phalsified wrote:

Glove Enchant/boot enchant/endurances
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 11, 2016, 8:54:02 PM
"
"
Lylz wrote:
I strongly recommend dropping going into the Witch area for the life/aoe nodes and instead picking up the Explosive Impact & Purity of Flesh Clusters. For the loss of 20 int, 5% all res & 5% aoe, you gain 25% dmg, 20% chaos res and 10 str.

Its pretty much a no brainer in terms of tree efficiency, unless one is THAT desperate for 5% aoe (I'm not).

Before i hit these areas in the skilltree i´d like to see people respond to that.
I will put these suggestions in a POE Skillplaner and compare it to the original build myself
and then check the stats, but if possible I want to hear from the TE if this is legit or not.

AOE IS KING.
"
"
"
Lylz wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

AOE IS KING.

I'm currently lvl 85. I just did it up in the POEPlanner and my Int drops to 146 which is too low for me to run my chaos golem or lightning warp.

Still rocking the AOE from Laviagna's Wisdom. 10% AOE seems worth so far. Haven't hit tier 11+ yet though.

I also don't have an endurance charge belt but i did get this one:

Check out this AOE: 33%(still have a 5% node to go). RF+AOE+Conc+EF
http://imgur.com/a/FjOIb
Last edited by KiMagista on Oct 11, 2016, 10:10:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info